$50.00
Heartland Brand Fee
$0.00
Non-Heartland Brand Fee (per person)
$0.00
Event Leader
Deason4
Event Summary
Join us for our Spring Rally at Ahoy RV Resort!
Web Site - Ahoy RV Resort
This place has a water slide, a dog park, shuffleboard, and lots more! You can even reserve a portable hot tub for your site (supplies are limited).
Reservations:
You can speak to anyone at the office to make your reservation. Just be sure and tell them right away you are booking a site for the Heartland Owners Club that has been blocked off. They blocked off sites in different areas so you can choose a lakefront, a pull-through, or pine site. Rates vary depending on which site you choose. Rates and a map of the sites are on the website.
We receive a 15% discount for the dates of the rally. Any other dates are full charge, but they do offer discounts for Good Sam members, military/veterans, and age 65+ discounts. The first night deposit is due when you book, the discount will be applied when you arrive and pay in full.
Our sites are blocked off until January 31st, so you must make your reservation by January 30th to be guaranteed a spot.
Once your reservation is made please reply to this thread with your reservation dates and site number. You can also email me at JoshuaSDeason@gmail.com with your information.
Agenda
Thursday - 4pm - Meet and Greet - Potluck, bring finger foods, snacks, drinks, etc.
*Due to an event at our daughter's school we will not be present at the Meet and Greet. If someone would please lead with welcoming everybody that would be greatly appreciated*
Friday - 5:30pm - BBQ Dinner. We are providing BBQ chicken, pork, baked beans, mac and cheese, and cornbread. If you would like to bring an additional side or dessert you are more than welcome to do so.
Friday After Dinner - We will have drawings for door prizes and pass out t-shirts for everybody.
Saturday - Due to a scheduling conflict at the clubhouse, at this time there are no plans for a group dinner on Saturday. Let's use Thursday and Friday's meetings for groups to make plans to enjoy a group dinner or just enjoy yourselves for a nice evening out. I'm told that the clubhouse will be available by 6pm, so if anyone wants to use it to play cards, bingo, or just to hang out we can do that also.
Sunday - Breakfast will be provided, planning to serve at 7:30am.

If you attended last year's rally you will recall that we did not schedule events during the days of the rally. Foley is a unique area that lends plenty of options so we opted for an open schedule in order to let people enjoy the area and the resort as they wished. With that being said, if you would like to volunteer to "host" an event or game please let me know and we can put it on the agenda so people will know that it's happening. They have a volleyball court, shuffleboard, bocce ball, horseshoes, and pickelball. For those wanting to go off on your own they have kayak rentals and pedal boat rentals. Please contact me if you would like to host an event or a game, or if you have any other suggestions. This rally belongs to all of us so let's plan it together!
Attendee List
Josh and Shawn Deason, 4/27-5/1, Site 104
Joe and Ann Pierce, 4/26-5/2
Tracy and Amanda Newton, 4/28-5/1
Martha and Henry Scott, 4/26-5/2, Site 108
Don and Cindy Gilbert, 4/25-5/2
Jerry and Lily Worth, 4/28-5/1
Ricky and Rachel Lester, 4/26-5/1, Site 111
Melba Toast, 4/28-5/1
Hayden and Gigi Warren, 4/25-5/2
Randy and Brenda Spitzkeit, 4/28-5/1, Site 171
Mike and Barbara Levy, 4/28-5/1, Site 511
Last edited:

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi everybody! This is a reminder that you have 30 days left to book a blocked off site for our rally in April. We hope to see you there!

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Josh and Shawn,
We just made our reservation, arriving 4/25 departing 5/2. They did not give me a site number. Looking forward to your Rally again this year

Gizzy

Josh/Shawn,
Wanted to let you know Lily & I have reservations 4/28-5/1 with no site number assigned. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Jerry & Lily

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
Josh/Shawn,
Wanted to let you know Lily & I have reservations 4/28-5/1 with no site number assigned. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Jerry & Lily
This is great! Shawn said she requests some of that delicious lumpia!

Melba Toast made reservation arriving on Apr 28 to May 1. #505 site assigned. 2014 Big Horn. 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500 dually. New dog called Sassi. Angle RIP 11/20/21 HOC #2958 T-Shirt size XXL

Last edited:

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Josh & Shawn
Reservations made. 25 April-2May. No site assigned yet. See y’all soon.

Hayden & Gigi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
Josh & Shawn,

We have reserved site #171 arriving on 4/28, leaving on 5/1. Also reserving site #511 for a non-heartland brand couple, Mike & Barbara Levy.

See you soon.

Randy & Brenda Spitzkeit

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
Josh & Shawn,

T shirt sizes:
Randy & Brenda Spitzkeit - XXL & XL
Mike & Barbara Levy - XL & XL

Tanks,
Randy

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
UPDATED SCHEDULE:

Thursday - 4pm - Meet and Greet - Potluck, bring finger foods, snacks, drinks, etc.
*Due to an event at our daughter's school we will not be present at the Meet and Greet. If someone would please lead with welcoming everybody that would be greatly appreciated*
Friday - 5:30pm - BBQ Dinner. We are providing BBQ chicken, pork, baked beans, mac and cheese, and cornbread. If you would like to bring an additional side or dessert you are more than welcome to do so.
Friday After Dinner - We will have drawings for door prizes and pass out t-shirts for everybody.
Saturday - Due to a scheduling conflict at the clubhouse, at this time there are no plans for a group dinner on Saturday. Let's use Thursday and Friday's meetings for groups to make plans to enjoy a group dinner or just enjoy yourselves for a nice evening out. I'm told that the clubhouse will be available by 6pm, so if anyone wants to use it to play cards, bingo, or just to hang out we can do that also.
Sunday - Breakfast will be provided, planning to serve at 7:30am.

Deason4

Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Everybody! I just saw an ad that the Bama Coast Cruisin car show is in Orange Beach on Friday and Saturday this weekend just like it was last year! I know I went and enjoyed looking at all of those beautiful cars. It's open to the public 9am-5pm on both Friday and Saturday. Free parking and free admission. This is at The Wharf, 23101 Canal Rd, Orange Beach. Bama Coast Cruisin Website