EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Amado - 10/11/2018 to 10/14/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
I have added a new column to the attendees list called Class/Q&A. Jim Beletti has offered to do a class/Q&A session on The Heartland Owners Forum. This has been added to the schedule on Saturday starting at 3 PM. I for one can learn alot about the forum being the rookie I am. Come ask questions and pick up something from Jim or maybe someone else in the group. I am excited and looking forward to this session.

Please make a post or send me a PM and I will add a yes to the attendees list for you. Don't miss out on this opportunity!!

llalsbury

Always willing to learn something new. Please sign me up for the Saturday Class

Got you on the list. I need to say there is no requirement to sign up, you or anyone can just come. The only purpose of the list is to gauge how much interest the session generates. Thanks for signing up. I hope more people take advantage of this opportunity to sit and learn more about the forum.

llalsbury

An update to the Saturday breakfast at the Cow Palace Restaurant:

Rather than ordering from the menu​, which would be very slow, we have arrange a buffet style service. The menu is below, the cost is $10.00 plus tax and gratuity. Service starts at 9 AM.

Scrambled eggs
Breakfast meats
Home fries
Biscuits and Gravy (homemade biscuits)
Cut up fresh fruit
Coffee Station

So far we have 31 signed up for the breakfast and we have room for more, so get your name on the list. Don’t miss out on the good food and the atmosphere at this famous restaurant!!

Mrsfish

An update to the Saturday breakfast at the Cow Palace Restaurant:

Rather than ordering from the menu​, which would be very slow, we have arrange a buffet style service. The menu is below, the cost is $10.00 plus tax and gratuity. Service starts at 9 AM.

Scrambled eggs
Breakfast meats
Home fries
Biscuits and Gravy (homemade biscuits)
Cut up fresh fruit
Coffee Station

So far we have 31 signed up for the breakfast and we have room for more, so get your name on the list. Don’t miss out on the good food and the atmosphere at this famous restaurant!!

thank you!! Sounds like a great deal and a lot of fun.

llalsbury

This is a quick list of some places of interest in The Amado AZ area. Old Tucson and Pima Air & Space Museum are the furthest away and require most of a day to enjoy. I am very partial to Pima Air & Space Museum because an aircraft that I spent many flying hours on is there. More info on those and other sites to see will be included in the swag bags given at check in. In addition there are several golf courses in the area. We are looking forward to a fun AZ Chapter rally, hope to see more HOC members sign up.

llalsbury

If there is still room, please sign Ann and I up for Breakfast of Saturday.

Thanks much,

Got you on the list - you table is waiting for you.

No worries about room, the area holds up to 100 and I don't think we will see that. I hope to get at least 40.

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for your welcome email. We would like to attend the Amado rally. Can you let me know how many nights that most people are staying? I know the rally is from 10/11 to 10/14/18, but I assume that people stay a little longer. From what date to what date? Thank you.

Connie

llalsbury

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for your welcome email. We would like to attend the Amado rally. Can you let me know how many nights that most people are staying? I know the rally is from 10/11 to 10/14/18, but I assume that people stay a little longer. From what date to what date? Thank you.

Connie

If you will scroll to the bottom of the rally thread you will see who is registered and the arrival and departure dates for everyone. When you have settled on dates call the park and tell them you are with the Heartland Owners Club. They will ask for your CC info to hold your reservation (your card will not be charged until you check in to the park). Once registered make a post to the rally thread to give me the dates as well as if you two wish to go on the observatory tour and/or the breakfast at The Cow Palace restaurant. We are glad to have you join our chapter and looking forward to meeting you in Pueblo at the regional rally.

llalsbury

Jerry & Karen Paden have joined the rally. We are excited to have you come and we can't wait to meet you. Safe travels.

llalsbury

We have 23 rigs signed up for the Amado Rally.

The observatory tour has one seat remaining open out of the 30 available. I will start a stand-by list for anyone over the 30 seats.

There are many seats remaining for the breakfast but please let me know if you wish to add your name to that list, I need to give the restaurant of rough count by the end of August.

llalsbury

Just added new members Beverly & Chester Boise to the rally. We now have 25 rigs signed up, only 5 more to go until we are sold out! This should be a great rally. You don't want to miss it.

llalsbury

Just added another one of our new members, Neil & Judy Kather, to the Amado Rally. This makes 26 sites sold with only 4 left to go for the 30 total sites. Better hurry if you want to get in on the fun in Amado this fall. You don't want to miss out!!

jbeletti

Just added another one of our new members, Neil & Judy Kather, to the Amado Rally. This makes 26 sites sold with only 4 left to go for the 30 total sites. Better hurry if you want to get in on the fun in Amado this fall. You don't want to miss out!!

Great news! Love seeing our brand new members sign up for rallies already :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.