EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Benson - 4/18/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
For Rally Attendee's wanting to join in on the Arizona Wine Festival on Saturday from 11 or noon til around 3 pm or so....respond on this thread. Tickets ordered online early are $25, at the door are $35, but for our Rally at the door it will be $20 per person.....Over 20 Arizona Winery's will be at this venue, International Chili cook off and proceeds go to Charity....two bands playing each day, food court, vendors and one Fantastic Facility...
You may bring your dogs but need to be on leash....Kief Joshua Vineyards is the venue for this event...one mile from my ranch. A fitting setting for enjoying the outdoors, surrounded by mountains in the middle of a bowl of grass lands.

Our activities back at the Rally will start at 4 PM so we will cut our visit to a few hours. Some of the AZ Members have visited this event in the past but we have a number of new members and attendees that would thoroughly enjoy experiencing this day! And who doesn't like drinking WINE!!!!

Make you post if you are interested and I will let the winery know an approximate number for our group....

ZonieLD

For Rally Attendee's wanting to join in on the Arizona Wine Festival on Saturday from 11 or noon til around 3 pm or so....respond on this thread. Tickets ordered online early are $25, at the door are $35, but for our Rally at the door it will be $20 per person.....Over 20 Arizona Winery's will be at this venue, International Chili cook off and proceeds go to Charity....two bands playing each day, food court, vendors and one Fantastic Facility...
You may bring your dogs but need to be on leash....Kief Joshua Vineyards is the venue for this event...one mile from my ranch. A fitting setting for enjoying the outdoors, surrounded by mountains in the middle of a bowl of grass lands.

Our activities back at the Rally will start at 4 PM so we will cut our visit to a few hours. Some of the AZ Members have visited this event in the past but we have a number of new members and attendees that would thoroughly enjoy experiencing this day! And who doesn't like drinking WINE!!!!

Make you post if you are interested and I will let the winery know an approximate number for our group....

Garry and girls, Jane and I would like to attend the wine festival and will pick up our tickets at the door ($20 ea.) Jane may also be contacting you regarding this topic (she's out of town) so disregard one of our contacts. Larry and Jane

Doublegranch

Disc Brakes!!!!!!
Performance Trailer Braking...aka TitanGuy will be offering a Rally special for anyone who would like disc bakes installed at your site during the Rally! Price is $2250 for 6 lug and $2450 for 8 lug. They have offered to give us a 30 minute seminar on disc brakes one afternoon during the rally. Date is being discussed. If any interest, let me know via a post or email, pm.

Paradise2

Disc Brakes!!!!!!
Performance Trailer Braking...aka TitanGuy will be offering a Rally special for anyone who would like disc bakes installed at your site during the Rally! Price is $2250 for 6 lug and $2450 for 8 lug. They have offered to give us a 30 minute seminar on disc brakes one afternoon during the rally. Date is being discussed. If any interest, let me know via a post or email, pm.

Hubby travels a lot so our travels right now are last minute. Is this rally something we can schedule at the last minute for the weekend? Lynette

Doublegranch

Lynette:

If the park has room which I would think this time of the year a site would be available....you can book anytime...if the park is full there is another RV park just 5 miles down the road Quail Ridge that has space and you can still attend the Rally functions.

Let me know if you are able to attend.

Safe Travels....We need to see that new Big Horn!!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

Disc Brakes!!!!!!

[CORRECTION: The Park will not allow any work to be done on RV's at this venue...so the special pricing will carry forward to the Mountain Regional Rally in Pueblo, Co June 5-10 2018....We will hold off on the seminar at Kartchner as well.]

Mrsfish

Sorry guys- we're going to cancel. The granddaughters in up north just tugged on the heart strings and were going to Denver for Easter now. Have a great time and enjoy the wine - it's awesome. And if JJ's pantry is at the wine tasting, get some of her BBQ sauces. They are incredible!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Sorry guys- we're going to cancel. The granddaughters in up north just tugged on the heart strings and were going to Denver for Easter now. Have a great time and enjoy the wine - it's awesome. And if JJ's pantry is at the wine tasting, get some of her BBQ sauces. They are incredible!

Let us know when you are in town . . . maybe we can grab a cup of coffee and chat for a little bit!

Doublegranch

Bud & Sue Linardy...Thanks for the email and signing up for this Rally!!!!
Can't wait to meet you both....

Doublegranch

John & Becci:

THanks for the email and Welcome! Let me know what site you reserved.
Safe Travels and I look forward to seeing you both again.

Ann&Ted

Howdy, I just rescheduled our arrival day to the 18th. Still in the site 42. Just wanted to let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.