EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 4/5/2013 to 4/7/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Chris, dont cook it. Wayne is going to cook all the tri-tips.

Greg, maybe they could bring a pie or two for the pot luck.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Teri is making twice baked potatoes again, by popular demand.:) Trace

TXTiger

My son will be arriving form Omaha NE on Thurs so I win't be able to make the rally but I will try to come up for a few hours on Sat. to visit.

frumbawa

Hi All,

Looks like Claudine and I will have to cancel out of this weekend. Our oldest daughter had an ATV accident over this past weekend and is currently in the hospital. I will be releasing our site (349) probably Wednesday sometime so if anyone wants to take it, PM me your phone number and I will let you know when it is available. We were looking forward to this weekend but the kid comes first.

Have a great time and hope to see everyone in October.

Frank

TandT

Frank,
I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope she is going to be okay.
We are going to miss you and Claudine.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Trace

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Frank, sorry to hear that. Hope she will be OK. The youngest son pulled one of these 4 months ago. Just made a little him smarter about what he does now.

sdgirl

Gosh Everyone,,, I don't know what to bring now, but I'll try to come up with something good. BTW,, Bob's new Truck is STUNNING~!~! We'll be bringing our Senior GSD, Shadow and going to try to bring our Foster dog, Timothy. Looking forward to the weekend and can't wait to see everyone.

frumbawa

Hi All,

You guys are killing me. Sounds like it's going to be a fun weekend. Sorry we can't be there. We appreciate all the thoughts and prayers for our daughter. She will pull through. It will just take some time.

Our ex site is now available if someone wants to move.

Have a great time.

Frank

funntheson

We are home now. It was great to see everybody. Thanks again to Bob and Patty for hosting the rally.

Larry, Jodi and Ryan

TandT

Thanks Bob and Patty.
Great rally, as always!
Many good friends, old and new.
A TON of great food. Trace & Teri

Last edited:

wino2

Thanks Bob & Patty it was a great weekend. Really was good seeing everyone again.
Wayne and Melinda

ccupton

I want to thank Bob & Patty for a GREAT weekend at Lake Skinner. It was nice to see the Heartland crew again. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone in Oct. Take care and Happy Camping....

Bob&Patty

To everyone that has posted. Your very welcome and thanks to you and everyone that came. Pat and I had a great time doing this rally as always. Its you the people that come who make these rallys a great time for everyone. We made new friends and hung out with some very dear "old" ones.

Remember its the people that come to a rally that make it great. Pat and I only provide the tools and the place. Thanks again.

Bob and Patty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.