EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Colorado Springs - 9/11/2013 to 9/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greengas

Sarah and I should be leaving Denver around 5:00pm heading to the Springs. I just have to make sure that the new pontoons I got for the RV are all set up so we can just float on down :) For those of you who are wondering what I'm referring to, we've had just a bit of rain here in the Denver area the past few days. In fact, according to the local weather folks, if this rain had been snow we would have seen about 6 to 8 FEET of the white stuff. The National Weather Service has said that this was a flood of Biblical proportions. Well, the next few days should be a bit drier. How is Garden of the Gods RV Park holding up?

MTPockets

Rally's over and had a wonderful time despite the rain. It was great meeting everyone and say thank you to Don & Monica for being such great hosts. Coffee every morning, the great breakfast, pot luck, door prizes, trailer crawl, campfire, all a great time. Terry & June

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We had a fun time at our first CO chapter rally this weekend. A big thank you to Don and Monica for their planning and work in making it all come together in spite of our inclement weather. We got to meet a great group of people and enjoyed the socializing and delicious food.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wish we could have made it to this event . . .

I will plan on making it to the 2014 Colorado party!

By the by . . . we live in Thornton (north metro suburb of Denver).

mtnspet

Just wanted to say a late and big thank you to Monica and Don for making this event wonderful for everyone. We enjoyed ourselves and meeting everyone. We had a great time and are looking forward to the next event. Every one was gracious with our newness to RVing and willing to share their experiences, knowledge, and tips and tricks. We are having fun using our Wilderness.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We are planning on making the next one in May, 2014.

I submitted an application for the Heartland Owners Club a few days back . . . still waiting to be approved.

I would like info about the meeting at the Bass Pro Shop in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.