EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Ft Collins - 6/9/2011 to 6/12/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjr6150

Al
Put Kathy and I down for dessert. Going to go for homemade ice cream and brownies. Can't wait next week at this time we'll all be together.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
We arrived back to Cody around 5:30 tonight. Wow!!! what a great time we had in Ft Collins. Thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome. The pot luck was out of this world and the prizes were great (Thank you Bob for my special gift. It will come in handy in an emergency). We also wanted to thank Windish RV center for opening up their lot to us and for the excellent meal, gift bags and presentation.... You guys ROCK!!!! We are already looking forward to seeing everybody again.

TedS

Very good rally. Some trailers there were not Bighorns.

Nice job, organizers. Plenty of fire wood, good food, a few adult beverages, great dealer(Windish RV) hospitallity, time for individual excursions around Ft. Collins area.

rjr6150

Kathy and I want to thank everyone for taking the time in organizing and attending the CO. Chapter Rally. As always our fearless leader was up to his usual tricks. Looking forward to meeting and camping with all again.

Also want to let everyone know the Wyo chapter are the best. Dave and Amy you both are a great addition to the HL family. Do need to let eveyone in on a secret if Dave shows up at one of your Rally's have him do breakfast. He has this old cast iron waffle maker and they are out of this world. I think we should draft both as the official CO. chapter waffle and bread makers.

ceegee

Heartland Chapter Rally Attendees -- don't forget to send me pictures if you have some good ones so I can include when I send in the newsletter info. Won't make it for the July Newsletter as June 1 was the deadline but will for the next one. Sure had a great time. Thanks, everybody.

Thanks everyone for the great rally again this year. All the food was majestic. Randy and Kathy, the ice cream was fabulous with peach being my favorite. I forced myself with several helpings. Next year my 2nd favorite is butter pecan--I can hardly wait. Dave and Amy thanks for the homemade bread and rolls, I slept too late for the waffles, I won't let that happen next year. Our special thanks to our leaders Bob and Marion for another astonishing weekend. Bob you still build the best campfires. I sure wish now that I would have jumped on the giant pillow in the kids park. Everyone have a grand summer, happy trails and safe driving. Take care, Ron & Brenda

chester

What a fabulous weekend. The owners at Lakeside were very gracious hosts. What a nice family park. Thank you again Bob and Al for all of your hard work. It was so good seeing all of you and meeting our new members. Dave and Amy you were a great addition. The Wyoming chapter is lucky to have you as their leaders. Dave, I have never tasted such fantastic waffles. We look forward to seeing everyone again soon. Gary you are off the hook and Colleen thanks for taking on the news letter. Make sure you get something in their about GW. Hope everyone has a great summer and Happy Camping.

sandrattt

Hi to all you great Colorado people. We're Tom and Holly from Tucson and had a wonderful time at our first Heartland Rally. Thanks to Bob and Marion for inviting us. It was fun and we'll be back for more. We're in Golden now and love this state. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.