EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CO, Ft. Collins - 9/20/2012 to 9/23/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'll contribute also. Seems like forever since we've sat out around a fire. Texas was under a fire ban when we left and everywhere we've been has either been on fire or had a ban going on.

jayc

We made it to Fort Collins! There's a Big Country right across the street from us but no one was home yesterday so I didn't meet them yet. This is a nice park. Looking forward to others arriving soon!

skyguy

Last minute updates....

Thought I should check with the KOA regarding "campfires"... We are good to go on this! So bring your wood, please!

There is a world renowned Waffle Guy, and I have been fortunate enough to lasso him for a VIP breakfast!! His Waffles are without peer, and this is an event NOT to be missed!! What morning?? We'll decide when we git thar!

Your hard workin Wagonmaster... Al

PeternLiane

You can count us in.

Well that didn't come true. Family is coming in tonight. I got transferred to Grand Junction have to be up there on Saturday. It figures that it all had to happen on the same weekend as the rally. We really wanted to go. We never camped there before. We'll hopefully make it to the next one. Just don't know where we'll be, Front range or the western slope.

jayc

We had a nice little campfire at Bob's place tonight and are planning to come over to our's in the morning for coffee and cinammon rolls. I'm told that there is a restaurant in town that has some HUGE rolls. Yumm!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Wheels up. We are pulling out of Casper right now....Should be there in time for lunch.

jbeletti

Hello Colorado Rally from us here at the Minnesota Rally. Here's wishing you guys a lot of fun this weekend!

Jim

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks to Bob, Marion, Al, and Rexann for a great rally. We had a great time seeing everybody again. A
special shout out to the gang from Windish --thanks for all the gifts, burgers and dogs.

ceegee

What a great event. Thanks to Bob, Marion, Al, Rexann. Dave and Amy, great campfire. Windish, good food,
and what fun meeting Jay and Stella. Good friends, good memories.

jayc

We had a great time meeting new friends at the Colorado rally. Thanks Bob and Marion and Al and Rexann for all you did to make it.

We made it back to Creede and it's supposed to freeze tonight. Maybe we should have stayed in Fort Collins!

ceegee

Bob, thank you for your time in making the CO chapter a reality. You did a fine job. It will be fun for you to attend rallies now without having to work so hard. Enjoy your chapter leader retirement.

jayc

It rained all night in Creede :( but the good thing is that the rain washed all the bugs off the front of the LM! Theres a silver lining in every cloud. :D

Also it didn't get nearly as cold as it was forecast to be, so the only snow and ice is in the mountains.

Status
Not open for further replies.