EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: GA, ELKO - 3/4/2011 to 3/6/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridarandy

hope you all have a great time in georgia. karen and i are are living vicariously this weekend camping at fort desoto about 45 minutes east of the florida rally next weekend... with friends from sarasota. beautiful evening here...smoking a nice cigar and sipping a nice scotch tonite after karen and others are asleep. here till monday and then taking the sundance to lazy days service for its annual service on monday. leaving it there until we come up on friday for the rally. see you all next weekend. ck out our blog for pics of this weekend at 5thwheelcamping.wordpress.com. safe travels to all.

randy and karen

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Randy,

Hope you guys have a great rally. Wish we could have made it and the Fl. rally.

The potluck sounded great along with the fellowship that goes along with having so many wonderful people together.

Enjoy the weekend!!!!!!

ATLJOHN

We had a great time last night at the pot luck and meeting the great members of HOG. Randy thanks for putting together the rally. The food and dessert was great Judy actually broke her 17 day diet for all the food and especially the deserts.

Looking forward to tonights pot luck.

It was nice to meet you Jim B.

John and Judy

caokgafamily

We been real busy this year and I wish we could have been there for the whole rally, The DW and I are going to come down for a couple of hours this morning.
Steve

SmokeyBare

2psnapod, Michael,

I sent you a Email... to answer your question.

Thank You very much for the kindness and your offer to have helped.

Its folks like you... Our Heartland Family members... who make our Full Time RV Lifestyle so enjoyable.

Thanks again... Marv

davebennington

So far the rally has gone well and the potluck dinner was very good. Randy and Santha have put forth a nice rally, all tho I would like it a bit warmer and the rain has not been that bad. We have met quite a few first time rally goers as well as the rally-ahloics who are at every rally, you cannot attend a rally anymore without stepping on one.

Pictures will be posted later when I can sit down and sort through them.

Dave

caokgafamily

It was great meeting some of the people at the rally. It was also great meeting Jim B. Wow is all me and DW can say about Jim's San Antonio Landmark, Thanks for the tour Jim.

We will have to start checking out the rallies. Have fun ya'll and stay dry.

Steve

davebennington

What a great time!!! Good food (way to much) LOL. I have attached a couple of pictures here I will post the rest on the Heartland Owners Gallery (link). Can you believe that the grand prize was a generator!!!! I could have used that one my self.

Dave

Attachments

• DSC01089.JPG
    DSC01089.JPG
    643.6 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC01085.JPG
    DSC01085.JPG
    593.1 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC01090.JPG
    DSC01090.JPG
    726.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
That thing is big enough to be a neighborhood back up power plant!
What a great prize. Really wish we had been able to be with you guys.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
I thought that it would be easy to make a short reply to all of the kind things that
have been said. Santha and I only arranged the location and schedule. The people
that joined us made the Rally.
I want to thank Peco Campers in Tucker Georgia for most of the door prizes. I also
want to thank Dick Gore's RV World in Savannah and Bill & Sue Billington for the
generator donation. Bill & Sue also donated some weekend camping certifacates
to the KOA south in Savannah which they manage. Bill goes after door prizes with a
gun. Thank you Bill & Sue. I also want to thank Randy Goodwin of Campers Inn of
Byron, Georgia for providing us with donuts on Saturday morning.
I would not have been able to pull this off without Santha and I also thank her.
Randy & Santha

archbarb

Barb and I both had a GREAT time at the "First Heartland Georgia Rally". We enjoyed meeting and talking with all the great folks that were there. Every time we go to a function like this, we leave with so much knowledge and experience that we learned while there. The weather wasn't the best but the great food made up for the inconvenience.

We want to give a big thank you to Randy & Santha for their time in putting together this event.

Archie & Barb

davebennington

Randy,

You and Santha done good. Now get to work and start planning the next rally, we are all waiting to see what you two come up with next.

Dave & Julie

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Randy and Santha,
We had a great time. Lots of laughs for all. looking forward to the next time. See ya soon.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Thank you Santha and Randy for a great and memorable rally. We enjoyed ourselves, and our Heartland family just continues to grow. Hope to see you both again real soon.

Gizzy

Randy and Santha,

Thank you for for a wonderful time and making our first rally very enjoyable. We met so many great people and ate lots of terrific food. Looking forward to once again seeing those that are also going to Goshen.

billnsue

Randy and Santha, Sue and I wanted to thank you and the entire chapter for a fantastic time. We would be hard pressed to find a better group of folks to get away with!
We are looking forward to meeting you all again hopefully in the near future.
And Randy, as far as the "Gun" goes, I am the only one that knows for sure if it was loaded or not :)

Again, thank you all for a great time.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha and I thank you for all the kind words. Bill, it doesn't matter if the gun
was loaded or not. Thank you and Sue for a great door prize.
Okay it is now time to look at the new Rally's here in the south. It would be
nice to meet new found freinds at the Eastern Regional Rally the last weekend of
April at Cherokee, N.C. or the joint South, North Carolina Rally at Rutherfordton.
Also do not forget that Mickey & Bonnie are having the first Florida Rally this
weekend.
Santha and I will be at the Rutherfordton Rally as the four Poodles demanded it.
We are going to try to make it to Cherokee but it might be a one night event for us.
Now that a lot of people from Georgia attended the first Rally and had a good time I
hope that the tradition will continue. Randy

hillsonwheels

I hate it when folks get there first and say all the good things! :eek: KUDO's to you and Santha! Your first effort was special enuff that most of us who were there will "more'n apt" try 'er again when you send out the next call for attendees!

As they say back home........"ya'll done good!"

Keep smilin' and safe travelin'........

Status
Not open for further replies.