EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Elkhart - 10/4/2018 to 10/7/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, Bill. We won't start corn hole without you! Any idea what time y'all will be back?

Lyle[/QUOTE]

Well, tee times are at 9:30 !!! Soooooo, guessing .. 2:00p ISH :):)

Bill C.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Lyle and Pam. Sorry for the late response.....

Dan and I are going to pass on the Norte Dame tour and lunch.... Dan has issues with a lot of walking

Dan and I are also going to pass on the Factory tour..

If you chose to go to Essenhaus yes include us.

Looking forward to seeing everyone

Dan and Karen

kimdot

Hi Pam and Lyle,

If Friday night is Essenhaus put us down for two. We would also like to do the Notre Dame tour and lunch at Tippecanoe Place.

looking forward to the rally - thanks!

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
We would like to do the Notre Dame tour, Tippecanoe Place, and Essenhaus on Friday.
Looking forward to the rally!
Ricky and Rachel Lester

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nancy and I will pass on the ND tour
In on the factory tour
Michael is in on golf and corn hole tourney

Thank you
Michael

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Thanks, Karen. No problem on the response time. Be great to see you two again!

Lyle

Lyle and Pam. Sorry for the late response.....

Dan and I are going to pass on the Norte Dame tour and lunch.... Dan has issues with a lot of walking

Dan and I are also going to pass on the Factory tour..

If you chose to go to Essenhaus yes include us.

Looking forward to seeing everyone

Dan and Karen

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, got you down!

Lyle

Hi Pam and Lyle,

If Friday night is Essenhaus put us down for two. We would also like to do the Notre Dame tour and lunch at Tippecanoe Place.

looking forward to the rally - thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, got you down.

Lyle

We would like to do the Notre Dame tour, Tippecanoe Place, and Essenhaus on Friday.
Looking forward to the rally!
Ricky and Rachel Lester

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, Michael.

Lyle

Nancy and I will pass on the ND tour
In on the factory tour
Michael is in on golf and corn hole tourney

Thank you
Michael

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Gerry!

Lyle

What the heck, Yes to all, except Debbie won't golf. See everyone soon

Thursday, HEIBECK’S WOULD LIKE TO PAY IN CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT as long as I am back from golfing.
Friday, Heibeck’s WOULD RATHER HANG OUT AT. CAMPGROUND W/ LASAGNA OE SECOND CHOICE GO WITH GROUP TO ESSENHAUS.
SATURDAY, HEIBECK’S TO NOTRE DAME TOUR SKIP TIPPECANOE PLACE IF THERE IS A POTLUCK SATURDAY EVENING.

WHAT ARE CHANCES OF CORNHOLE ON FRIDAY VS THURSDAY?????

THANKS, JIM & DONNA

PALTeam

Thanks much!
Das Dutchman Essenhaus is the big time favorite, so we'll go with that.
About cornhole, Thursday is the only time it works, as Friday afternoon is the factory tour. We'll wait for the golfers!

Lyle

Thursday, HEIBECK’S WOULD LIKE TO PAY IN CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT as long as I am back from golfing.
Friday, Heibeck’s WOULD RATHER HANG OUT AT. CAMPGROUND W/ LASAGNA OE SECOND CHOICE GO WITH GROUP TO ESSENHAUS.
SATURDAY, HEIBECK’S TO NOTRE DAME TOUR SKIP TIPPECANOE PLACE IF THERE IS A POTLUCK SATURDAY EVENING.

WHAT ARE CHANCES OF CORNHOLE ON FRIDAY VS THURSDAY?????

THANKS, JIM & DONNA

orion7144

If it is not too late we would like to go to the Essenhaus as well. Looking at their website they should be able to accommodate the wheelchair.

RDsStudio59

Lyle,
If it's not too late Michelle and I would like to join you at the Essenhaus.

Be safe and well. See you down the road.

PALTeam

Absolutely not too late; got you down.

Do you plan on the factory tour?

I sure have you down for the ND tour and Tippe Place?!!

Lyle

Lyle,
If it's not too late Michelle and I would like to join you at the Essenhaus.

- - - Updated - - -

Not too late; got you down. I'm sure they will, and we'll ensure they know ahead of time.

Lyle

orion7144;603003]If it is not too late we would like to go to the Essenhaus as well. Looking at their website they should be able to accommodate the wheelchair.[/QUOTE]

RDsStudio59

Absolutely not too late; got you down.

Do you plan on the factory tour?

I sure have you down for the ND tour and Tippe Place?!!

Lyle

- - - Updated - - -

Not too late; got you down. I'm sure they will, and we'll ensure they know ahead of time.

Lyle

orion7144;603003]If it is not too late we would like to go to the Essenhaus as well. Looking at their website they should be able to accommodate the wheelchair.
[/QUOTE]Would love to. Thanks PAL.

I had to cancel my reservation for this Rally because of circumstances beyond my control.
I’m hoping to do next years Rally.

Hockster

PALTeam

Sorry to hear that Gary. I understand that 'life' happens. Hope things get back under your control!

Lyle

I had to cancel my reservation for this Rally because of circumstances beyond my control.
I’m hoping to do next years Rally.

Hockster

jimpav

Does anyone know what time the dinner is at Essenhaus on Friday, or the factory tour? Don't know if I can be released from work early, or the entire day on Friday to travel from Holland to Elkhart in time for the dinner and the tour.
I will have to be on call for Saturday and Sunday, but that's life in the fast lane!

PALTeam

Hi, Jim.

I remember that four letter word "work";-)

For the factory tour, we meet at the plant at 2:00 Friday afternoon.

Essenhaus is at 5:30.

Lyle

Does anyone know what time the dinner is at Essenhaus on Friday, or the factory tour? Don't know if I can be released from work early, or the entire day on Friday to travel from Holland to Elkhart in time for the dinner and the tour.
I will have to be on call for Saturday and Sunday, but that's life in the fast lane!

jimpav

Hi, Jim.

I remember that four letter word "work";-)

For the factory tour, we meet at the plant at 2:00 Friday afternoon.

Essenhaus is at 5:30.

Lyle

Thanks Lyle..............my fate is being determined as we speak. If anything, we will arrive Friday, before dark. The campground has sites available, but might not in the Heartland area.

PALTeam

Does that mean you're coming for sure? Hope so! If so, we'll you be joining us on Saturday for the ND tour and/or lunch at Tippecanoe Place?

Thanks Lyle..............my fate is being determined as we speak. If anything, we will arrive Friday, before dark. The campground has sites available, but might not in the Heartland area.

Status
Not open for further replies.