EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: KY, Georgetown - 5/16/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
We are registered, in on the 12th and out the 19th. The confirmation email lists Lot 215 as our site number. Glad we are able to be part of this rally. It is sure to be a great way to end a three week triple rally run for us.

jbeletti

We are registered, in on the 12th and out the 19th. The confirmation email lists Lot 215 as our site number. Glad we are able to be part of this rally. It is sure to be a great way to end a three week triple rally run for us.

Thanks for making all these rallies for me Kevin :)

Actually, wish we could be in more than one place at a time. Sadly - we cannot. Have fun!

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired

Kevin, Great that you will be able to join us in Kentucky. Looking forward to a fun weekend. Ken

Rodbuster

Tom - Nathan's in for golf. Is the rajah of the pink ball going to play?

Have "Pink Ball" will travel. Count me in for golf.

I see that Nathan, Tom, Dick and Ken have signed up....sure wish that some of the "fun" people would sign up so we could have a good time. Oh well, we'll make the best of it.

Dick

VKTalley

I see that Nathan, Tom, Dick and Ken have signed up....sure wish that some of the "fun" people would sign up so we could have a good time. Oh well, we'll make the best of it.

Dick

Hey, Dick,

Get on to Malcolm. He will have his clubs with him but I have not been able to get to commit to a game of golf.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ken - did you get enough help for breakfast cooks? Nathan said he would help. Can't get him to cook for me but for you he will.

ncc1701e

Dick

Not sure how to take that. I may have to wear my best clothes we MY best clown nose just to prove how much fun I can be.

krhyde

Ken - did you get enough help for breakfast cooks? Nathan said he would help. Can't get him to cook for me but for you he will.

Byrd, Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been in Eastern KY working on a Habitat for Humanity house. I would love to have Nathan help with breakfast on Saturday. Thanks, Ken

krhyde

Last chance to sign up for the Rally. I will release the remaining sites on Tuesday.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Ken & Faye, Santha and I wish the best for your first Rally. Work still comes first. We really plan on being there for your 2015 Rally.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Ken & Faye, Santha and I wish the best for your first Rally. Work still comes first. We really plan on being there for your 2015 Rally.
Randy you really have to stop working and come out and play with the rest of us.
Lindaw

krhyde

We will miss you but understand. Someone needs to keep putting money into the SS fund.

VKTalley

Ken, I have a question for you. What type of food items are you wanting for the potluck dinner...sides, main dishes, desserts, etc? I am trying to plan ahead on my food and what I need to fix. Thanks!

krhyde

Ken, I have a question for you. What type of food items are you wanting for the potluck dinner...sides, main dishes, desserts, etc? I am trying to plan ahead on my food and what I need to fix. Thanks!
We will supply the meat. Bring a side dish and a dessert. See you in Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.