EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/20/2015 to 3/22/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

Hi Joanna,

Just wanted to let you know that we will be arriving on Thursday the 19th. Please put both of us down for the distillery tour. We would also like to order 2 t-shirts, one a large and the other an XL. Getting real excited to see ya'll again, the rally sounds like a lot of fun. See you soon, Debbie

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ms Debbie I got yall down look forward to seeing you and I guess Frank too. Lol. I assume you got your reservation in already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

Yea, the reservation is in. You can't hire good help. I told her to let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience and I'll have a talk with her about leaving that important fact out of her post. (her 1'st one).
Made our reservations with Ms. Spikes Thursday morning. I think Debbie said it was about $45.00 per day.
See everyone there.

jassson007

Aww I figured she had Frank I just wanted to be sure. Glad yall will make it. We will be there Thursday as well.

'Lil Guy'

How about coming over to our site Thursday and help set up our name plaque that looks like a billboard sign. Debbie and I can't lift it up on the stand. I didn't know cedar trees were big enough to render a board this size. Being under the witness protection program, I probably shouldn't put it out but nobody knows us in La. yet. Anyway, it makes the 'Lil Guy' look bigger by taking up some of the driveway at our site. Gives us the illusion of a Big boy rig like everyone else has.

jassson007

How about coming over to our site Thursday and help set up our name plaque that looks like a billboard sign. Debbie and I can't lift it up on the stand. I didn't know cedar trees were big enough to render a board this size. Being under the witness protection program, I probably shouldn't put it out but nobody knows us in La. yet. Anyway, it makes the 'Lil Guy' look bigger by taking up some of the driveway at our site. Gives us the illusion of a Big boy rig like everyone else has.

Yeah but you have been to Louisiana twice now...lol! Cant wait to see you guys again..

jassson007

On the food front, our potluck will be on Saturday afternoon/evening. Chapter will provide a chicken and sausage gumbo, rice and bowls to eat it in. Please be thinking about what sides/appetizers/deserts you may want to bring. If I could get two people to volunteer to make potato salad that would be awesome cause you can't have gumbo without it...lol. Please leave a note here, first two to respond...thanks!

Alright I have one volunteer to do a mustard potato salad would anyone want a mayo based style potato salad? If so would someone be willing to step up and do so? Please send me a message. Thanks!

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I will bring a dessert.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jassson007

I will bring a dessert.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

Thanks Mrs Nancy and I am sure whatever you do will be good.

jassson007

I have heard from Betty Lindsey (goldenbetty) and she and her better half will be joining us as well but will be staying at a near by hotel.

jassson007

Last call for tshirts if you want one I need to know by tomorrow morning so I can turn final order in. Up to xl is $12 and 2x and 3x are $15. Please send me a note if you have not already and would like one. Also those not coming but would like one let me know and we can possibly get you one two.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Last call for tshirts if you want one I need to know by tomorrow morning so I can turn final order in. Up to xl is $12 and 2x and 3x are $15. Please send me a note if you have not already and would like one. Also those not coming but would like one let me know and we can possibly get you one two.

Not sure if I ordered...we would like a M and a 2XL. Thanks!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

jassson007

Not sure if I ordered...we would like a M and a 2XL. Thanks!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson

Glad you said something as I had you down for a M and XL. I will change it to 2xl.

'Lil Guy'

Things to do and see at the rally:
Get your picture taken beside the "Lil Guy" name plaque. This could be the 8th wonder of the world.
While you're at it, notice the 'Lil Guy' whirlymagig. (Yosemite Sam with his little legs whirling in the breeze)
Then there is the YS welcome mat.
Then take in the hi tech flag pole holder supporting the 'Lil Guy' flag. A thing to behold.
If you won't steal it, we'll show you a Waterford crystal with YS etched in it. ( I paid $10.00 for it. Maybe it's not really crystal)

Debbie told me to cut it out. Said this is getting out of hand. No more YS or LG stuff. So if you are walking past, make it a point to find her and compliment my stuff whether you like it or not. I want to see her reaction. Since we're always the smallest unit at the rallies I like my 'Lil Guy' theme. Gotta find someone to make my LG stained glass window for the entrance but don't tell her about it.
Andy, really looking forward to my jelly do-nut and your event. Looks like you're gonna have a really good turnout. Probably due to the fact the 'Lil Guy' is going to make an appearance.lol

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinkin that Miss Debbie is going to have a lot of moral support there.
I do know a woman that custom makes stained glass windows.
Now I gotta figure out which one of you it's going to pay the price. :)
A. Miss Debbie for not telling you.
B. Telling you.
See you soon.

Peace
Dave

jassson007

Frank I am just going to encourage you to keep going so I can see Mrs Debbie chasing you around with a broom and be happy that Jo ain't trying to hurt me for a change. Lol. I will be on the lookout for more LG stuff for Ya so you will have more things to "display". Lol. Btw let me know when you get your window glass. I want to see pics....of your bruises not the window when Debbie gets done with you. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.