EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Kinder - 3/23/2018 to 3/25/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Whom ever it is that is making or has made the t-shirts would you by chance have brought any extras....xl and large

tcbigelow

No sir unfortunately we don’t have any extras right now. Let me see what I can do and should have an answer for you tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chippendale

CRAWFISH BOIL

For those who are going to leave the rally Monday, Keith Orlopp, site 144, is going to have an authentic Crawfish boil around 5 PM Sunday afternoon at his site. All are welcome, bring your own chairs, plates, utensils and what ever you would like to drink.

Please if you have not already done so, RSVP to George Speir, site 140A, by 6 PM Friday afternoon so Keith will know how much crawfish to order.

In addition to the crawfish, there will be onions, corn on the cob, potatoes, mushrooms, sausage and artichokes.

A $10.00 per person donation is suggested to help cover expenses.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome turnout for the breakfast extravaganza.
All the food was great.... especially the bacon.
Mmm, bacon bacon bacon.
Thank Frank and Ted.

Peace
Dave
f3a7f6ffc27943073715996e310385e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Abear79

We would just like to thank everyone for a great rally. We had an awesome time met some awesome people. All the food was amazing. Hope to see you all down the road.

jassson007

We would just like to thank everyone for a great rally. We had an awesome time met some awesome people. All the food was amazing. Hope to see you all down the road.

And don’t forget we don’t talk funny they do lol.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
A big thank you to Andy and Joanna! Great rally and great food! Thanks much to Dave and Nichole for all the beignets!!!!!! They were delicious 😋
Glad we ventured further west for a change! It was great meeting everyone!

jassson007

A big thank you to Andy and Joanna! Great rally and great food! Thanks much to Dave and Nichole for all the beignets!!!!!! They were delicious
Glad we ventured further west for a change! It was great meeting everyone!

Glad y’all made it over too. It was great getting to know you a little more. We will definitely have to get over to GA soon.

jassson007

Thank you to Frank Baker for taking some pics for ya this weekend. Here is the group shot he sent to me. I think he will be posting some more later but here is our group shot...

a734fcb0079856671fb61cdc0b79f930.jpg

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Thank you to Frank Baker for taking some pics for ya this weekend. Here is the group shot he sent to me. I think he will be posting some more later but here is our group shot...

a734fcb0079856671fb61cdc0b79f930.jpg

Very Nice!!

One day we will make it there.

jassson007

Very Nice!!

One day we will make it there.

The Mercer’s have been here twice. Btw you need to ask him if he knows Roy D Mercer and his experience at the hardware store lol.

Pokiejoe

Especially Don!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry. Just can't take the Okie out of me... lol..really enjoyed meeting your family and hope to see you again soon..Take care!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.