EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Natchitoches - 3/29/2019 to 3/31/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBallard

Debbie and I have reservations. Arrive 25 March, departure 31 march.
I’ll do fried potatoes for Frank’ms breakfast. See y’all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possum51

Hi Andy, please put Pat and I down for your rally. We will be arriving on March 28th and leaving on March 31st. Our space number is #43. We are so happy to do another of your rallies!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I hate to do this but we are having to back out of the March rally in Natchitoches due to some prior surgery. We are on spot 35 for Friday and Saturday night of the rally. If anyone needs a spot I will wait till Monday the 11th to cancel, if your in need of a spot please message me back before then otherwise the spot will be open to anyone....

Tim

tcbigelow

I hate to hear this Tim but I understand. I will update list this evening.

jassson007

I sure wish I could make this rally but unfortunately we cannot. If we could I 'd fry you up a big ole cast iron skillet of Yukon gold taters with vidalia onions and of course bacon drippings for extra flavor! I love fried taters too! Might be a plan for Goshen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wish y’all could make it too. Think we are skipping Goshen this year. Too much other stuff going on.

jassson007

:eek:We will bring sausage and hashbrowns casserole for breakfast. I guess attendance list is not up to date. We are on Site 49.
Vic and Diana Abelson

No I will take care of it tonight.

jassson007

I will update list tonight

jassson007

Hi Andy, please put Pat and I down for your rally. We will be arriving on March 28th and leaving on March 31st. Our space number is #43. We are so happy to do another of your rallies!!

Good deal. I will update list tonight.

jassson007

What site are y’all in?

jassson007

We'll have to have the oven on for the french toast casserole, we can throw some biscuits in with it, but how many people do we need to account for? This is our first rally, and really don't know how many participants are normal or expected. We want to do our part, please let us know.

Dave what site are y’all in? I am working on updating attendees list.

jassson007

Awesome, thank you! LA is absolutely gorgeous especially down towards the Natchitoches area.

Greg did y’all make plans to attend? Sure would love to have you guys here.

jassson007

Andy, give me a couple of weeks to clear a couple of things, but pretty sure we will be coming. After all these years, this will be our first trip to Louisiana. Romeo and Juliet said we must go see Rowdy and Kaydee!

Did y’all ever get a chance to make reservations? And if so what site are y’all going to be on?

jassson007

Just a heads up I have updated the attendee list. If you see something incorrect please let me know.

Thanks!!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Did y’all ever get a chance to make reservations? And if so what site are y’all going to be on?

Unfortunately, our oldest son is coming here and we are then helping him take some of our furniture we are replacing up to Minnesota. Just can take the timing work. Bummer...

jassson007

Unfortunately, our oldest son is coming here and we are then helping him take some of our furniture we are replacing up to Minnesota. Just can take the timing work. Bummer...

No problem I understand.

avvidclif

Just a heads up I have updated the attendee list. If you see something incorrect please let me know.

Thanks!!

Clif and Millie Holland moved from Site 29 to 35. Thanks to TBigelow and a wonderful lady named Pat at Grand Ecore.

GK2018

HTML:
Hey, I just reserved a spot for my wife and I from the 29th to the 31st on site 41. We're looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.