EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, Natchitoches - 3/29/2019 to 3/31/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Lil Guy'

Yea Mike, I'm definitely getting old. Thanks for the relminder.

Avvidclif, do you honestly believe I don't carry an authentic margarita machine for frozen margaritas? However, sometimes it's good to have 2 going.lol Needed your help at the Mountain Region rally in Pueblo Colo. Margaritas for 200 people. Too busy to have a drink. I do have the best mix. I don't use real limes except for garnishes. I use frozen limeade, Tequila (good stuff), Cointreau, and Agave syrup. You can use Triple sec but I like the Cointreau. Also use sea salt in our glass salter for the drinks. Looking forward to seeing you in Margaritaville at the Tiki Bar.
Come to think of it, I'll set up the environment to please and you can do the bartending.
I'm ready for this rally and see everyone there.

avvidclif

I figured you did but just keeping it a secret since the Mountain fiasco. I have a friend with one also and we usually set up one for Margaritas and one for Pina Coladas. Strawberry Margaritas are popular among the ladies.

'Lil Guy'

I figured you did but just keeping it a secret since the Mountain fiasco. I have a friend with one also and we usually set up one for Margaritas and one for Pina Coladas. Strawberry Margaritas are popular among the ladies.
Feel free to come on over to our house. See you at the rally.

'Lil Guy'

I have an appointment to have my truck recall remideed Monday. Arriving Tuesday and let the party begin. Looking forward to the rally. See everyone there.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have an appointment to havce my truck recall remideed Monday. Arriving Tuesday and let the party begin. Looking forward to the rally. See everyone there.

It’s getting close. Just bought and cut up the chicken and sausage for the gumbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Lil Guy'

It’s getting close. Just bought and cut up the chicken and sausage for the gumbo.

You going to leave it in the bed of your truck for the rally or put in in the freezer until cooking time? Debbie and I will arrive tomorrow at around noon. George is almost there as I type. My plans are to get there, hoop up, and establish a drinking locale for everyone.lol I hope the park has enough power to light it up. Don't forget our Friday morning (9:00) Breakfast Extravaganza. Be thinking of your pot luck offering. later and have a great day.

jassson007

You going to leave it in the bed of your truck for the rally or put in in the freezer until cooking time? Debbie and I will arrive tomorrow at around noon. George is almost there as I type. My plans are to get there, hoop up, and establish a drinking locale for everyone.lol I hope the park has enough power to light it up. Don't forget our Friday morning (9:00) Breakfast Extravaganza. Be thinking of your pot luck offering. later and have a great day.

Dang I knew I forgot a step lol

KyleC

Here for the party!

Kyle
7c185889214b085bb829294f9a7d46cd.jpg

Dave_Jari

Good day Andy,
We sure wish we could be there enjoying the rally with you all, but can't control what happens in life. Hope all of you are having a great time! I do have a request though, please take lots of pictures and post them to at least let us know what we missed.

Thanks,
Dave and Jari

jassson007

Good day Andy,
We sure wish we could be there enjoying the rally with you all, but can't control what happens in life. Hope all of you are having a great time! I do have a request though, please take lots of pictures and post them to at least let us know what we missed.

Thanks,
Dave and Jari

Will do...

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I don’t seem to be able to find any other posts about the rally activities so I’ll post here. Andy and Joanna chose a beautiful venue, large spacious sites, lots of grass and trees, paved roads and paved level sites. As usual Frank’s breakfast extravaganza was terrific and enjoyed by all. The gumbo potluck was delicious! Andy made a great pot of gumbo and the “go withs” were all great too. We all had a great time sightseeing and exploring the area in and around Natchitoches too. Thank y’all Andy and Joanna for putting together a great rally!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I don’t seem to be able to find any other posts about the rally activities so I’ll post here. Andy and Joanna chose a beautiful venue, large spacious sites, lots of grass and trees, paved roads and paved level sites. As usual Frank’s breakfast extravaganza was terrific and enjoyed by all. The gumbo potluck was delicious! Andy made a great pot of gumbo and the “go withs” were all great too. We all had a great time sightseeing and exploring the area in and around Natchitoches too. Thank y’all Andy and Joanna for putting together a great rally!

That man surely knows his GUMBO!!

KyleC

I'll fourth it! This was our first rally and it was a beautiful place and wonderful people with great food! Can't wait to go to another one. hopefully the next one we won't sleep through breakfast!!

Kyle

avvidclif

We had a great time. Got to put faces to a lot of names. Ate too much good food. Millie found a gaggle of quilters. Looking forward to the next one. Where ever it is and not just LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.