JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Our Charity
Users\Jodi\.tfo3\temp\writehtml\1025.png
for the Maryland State Rally will be :

Moveable Feast

Users\Jodi\.tfo3\temp\writehtml\1025.png

Feed People | Fight Disease | Foster Hope
The mission of Moveable Feast is to foster a community that cares for men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS, cancer and other life-threatening illnesses by preparing and delivering nutritious meals and groceries and providing nutritional counseling and other services.

http://www.mfeast.org
They accept monetary donations to fulfill their mission. Thank you for your generosity in advance.

JMVford

TIC! TIC! TIC! The clock is ticking down. Can't wait to see everyone. Just six days until the Maryland State Rally. See you soon!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Back home. Unloaded, cleaned, repacked and ready to roll into Castaways.

See y’all there!!

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you Mike and Jody for another Great Rally see everybody soon everyone have safe travels home...ARRRRRR!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Just made it home (Virginia Beach). Thanks for a great rally. Looking forward to next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We would like to echo Dawn & Ira and Karen and Jeff and thank Jodi and Mike for another great rally. We enjoyed it and seeing all of our Heartland family! Safe travels everyone. Start the countdown for the 2019 season!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chaplady

Thank you Jodi & Mike for a great time, awesome escape room challenge and great friends we caught up with again.

JMVford

I would like to thank everyone who attended our 2018 MD State Rally. You just made it so much fun.
We couldn't have done it without you. And, thankfully, no one had to walk the plank!
Until next year, "Thanks guys". What a wonderful Heartland family we have. And that includes our extended (SOB) family.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Thanks Mike and Jodi for a great rally and a really fun time. We had a blast. Can't wait to do it again! Hope everyone got home safe and sound. We did. Even beat the rain and got the camper set and unloaded before the wet stuff hit.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thank you Jodi and Mike for another wonderful rally it was great catching up with everyone and meeting some new members. Looking forward to next year rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.