EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, College Park - 8/12/2011 to 8/14/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Yes the girls are always ready to Rally with our Heartland Family.

Thank you for hosting this great Rally. It is always nice to see old friends and meet new ones. I hope we can go back to this campground again soon. I couldnt find one thing to complain about. Although the streets are narrow, we did make it into our spot.
The laid back atmosphere was perfect for relaxing.

khalsey

On post # 71, I was the person with the Illinois rig that you spoke to. I walked over to the area where all the rally rigs were parked Sat. evening after DW and I got back from my birthday dinner at Longhorns. There wasn't anyone around and the people at the office didn't have any ideas. Dw was having asthma problems and it was raining so didn't pursue any farther. We were busy with our son and family until Sat. morning. Sorry we didn't get to meet you rally attendees.
Keith

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hi Keith, Sorry you couldn't find us but we were at the pavilion by Bathouse 2. Really nice looking rig you have there! There were quite a few HL products in the CG. Spoke to a Bighorn owner from Texas who was going to come to dinner but had tickets to the Baltimore game. Never could connect with the Sundance or Cyclone owners either. I guess they were out doing the tourist thing too!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just wanted to say we had a great time at the rally. The DC tours were wonderful. I was a little under the weather on Saturday, but it was nice to have great Heartland neighbors for the wife and daughter to visit. When I asked Madison what she enjoyed most about the rally, she kepted talking about one thing.......

2rhrzgh.jpg

She loves those dogs.

Thanks again

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
When I asked Madison what she enjoyed most about the rally, she kepted talking about one thing.......

She loves those dogs.

Thanks again

To Madison: You have great taste in pups! Who doesn't love Misty & Molly?

Glad you guys had a good time and especially happy that you recovered enough to visit DC!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Just wanted to let everyone know that we received a very nice thank you note from Fish thanking everyone for their donations. I will share it with you--

It was very special that you remembered FISH of Howard County through your "camper rally" group. The food, financial donations and thoughtfulness are greatly appreciated. FISH survives on the kindness of people like you. Sincerely, Carroll

This is just another example of how we Heartlanders are touching the lives of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.