27yd46x.jpg

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Chili cook off winners! Chili was excellent, thank you to everyone involved
6bed123f83d616b8362837576b00a6f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you Mike and Jodi for a wonderful rally! Dale and I had a great time! Food was good, activities were fun and it's always great to see our Heartland friends! I'm pretty sick of chili though! LOL

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gschaaf

Thanks Jodi and Mike for a great rally we had a great time as always. It was good seeing everybody again we had a lot of laughs at the dinner and the food was great. See ya down the road!!

jnbhobe

A big thank you to Mike and Jodi for a great rally, We had a great time at our first Maryland rally.

OEFVET

Fantastic rally Jodi and Mike. Thank you for hosting this fun filled event. It was great seeing everyone again. See you in 2018.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
I would like to take this time to thank each and every one of you who attended our rally. We could not have done it without you. Thank you to everyone who jumped in and helped when we needed it (and we needed it a lot). It is great to have so many dear, dear friends. Until the next time, safe travels.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Another outstanding job Mike and Jodi thank you for all your hard work in putting on a great rally, the food, friends and weather made it a perfect weekend.

KatJon

Thanks to Jodi and Mike and all the volunteers who made this event such a success! John and I joined the Heartland Group 11 months ago and attended the rally in Vegas in October 2016 and the National Rally in Goshen in June 2017, and our Chapter Rally this past weekend in Whaylesville. The people we've met on our Heartland Journey could not have been more kind, generous and helpful.

We had a great time this weekend, and it was really nice to have a smaller group to get to know people a little better.

Thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome! We have made our reservations for the Regional Rally in May. See you all there!

John and Kathy

Attachments

• IMG_3020.jpg
    IMG_3020.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 18

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks to Jodi and Mike and all the volunteers who made this event such a success! John and I joined the Heartland Group 11 months ago and attended the rally in Vegas in October 2016 and the National Rally in Goshen in June 2017, and our Chapter Rally this past weekend in Whaylesville. The people we've met on our Heartland Journey could not have been more kind, generous and helpful.

We had a great time this weekend, and it was really nice to have a smaller group to get to know people a little better.

Thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcome! We have made our reservations for the Regional Rally in May. See you all there!

John and Kathy

John and Kathy. Great times. Awesome costumes. I can't believe how many people dressed the part.

Hope we see you soon.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you to everyone, once again great time Mike n Jody! Our sobs loved it....there looking for their first heartland
-Ira n Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.