EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MI, Ishpeming - 8/22/2013 to 8/25/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theresau

Sorry we have to miss the rally after all. Joe hurt his right shoulder so we won't be able to attend (been working too much on the new BC I think....).

We're really disappointed - wanted to see you all.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Hi Butch, Look forward to meeting you. We are on site 62 and will be welcoming 16 other Heartland Owner Club members to our Rally. I will try to catch you in the morning or feel free to stop by.

TGLBWH

The weather is awesome here in Ishpeming with warm weather and plenty of mosquito's in the evening. We arrived on Sunday and the Coffman's and Ver Hey's arrived today. The bulk of our group will arrive on Wednesday when we will have a meet and greet at the pavilion at 6PM with Sloppy Joe's supplied by the chapter. Bring a dish or snack if you like. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

happykraut

The krauts have arrived. We arrived yesterday along with the Coffman's. We are on site 63. Looking forward to meeting some of you yoopers.

Last edited:

TGLBWH

absolutely perfect day on Lake Superior on the Pictured Rocks tour. It is really worthwhile to see. Came back for a swim on a nice 88 degree day followed by a campfire. Tomorrow everyone else arrives. Some of the others went to a private sculpture garden and came away very impressed.

TGLBWH

Sorry Dave, we miss you I think. Everyone else arrived today and we had a meet and greet at 6. We have also had the good fortune of meeting two other Heartland owners here in the park and both are now HOC members, one here in Michigan and the other in Colorado. A little shower today but hot and humid. Great UP weather

Thanks for the opportunity to experience a rally without traveling!
We sure are enjoying meeting the group.
We are very sorry that we can't meet you Cookie, soon we hope.
Butch and Donita

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Sure sad that we were not able to make the rally:( Hope to make the Mich rally next year Have fun and DON'T EAT TO MUCH! you will get sick. Say HELLO to all from us didn't do any traveling this year yet:(

Gerry and Debbie did an excellent job with the rally as everyone had an excellent time. The camp ground had big lots with plenty of grass so it was very clean.
Thanks again for a great time. Jim & Donna Heibeck

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Saundra and I had a great time. Had the opportunity to see Saundra's three cousins in nearby Gladstone. Got the Bighorn into Freeway RV this morning and the landing gear is fixed. Will pick it up tomorrow and put it back into storage.

It was good to be with the Michigan Chapter folks again. Gerry and Debbie did a great job organizing and running the event and got plenty of help with others. Looking forward to the next one.

TGLBWH

We also had a great time at the rally. Many Thanks to all who chip in to help for it wouldn't be possible to have a successful rally without them. Special Thanks to the Halvorsen's who helped Deb and I put together our first Rally as Chapter leaders. Other than those d--n mosquitos everything was great. We are looking forward to the next one. Lots of great places to see up there along with a great round of golf. We also signed up two new HOC members who just happened to be in the campground.

happykraut

Ditto on all the good things that have been said about this rally. We are now in Sault Ste Marie. Unfortunately I end up in the emergency room last night. Had 103.5 temp and was diagnosed with Fever/bronchitis. No munzees for a while. This AM it was back up to 103.X.It goes up and down.

jimtoo

Ditto on all the good things that have been said about this rally. We are now in Sault Ste Marie. Unfortunately I end up in the emergency room last night. Had 103.5 temp and was diagnosed with Fever/bronchitis. No munzees for a while. This AM it was back up to 103.X.It goes up and down.

Sorry to hear your under the weather, but hang in there and do what the DW and DOCTOR tells you,,,not what you think will work better. :) You'll be back up munzing in no time.

Jim M

Kbvols

Bernie, hope you get feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.