EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, Branson - 5/19/2017 to 5/21/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctayloe07

Larry and Gayle,
We are looking forward to seeing everyone, and yes if you could get Corbin and I tickets that would be great.
Flora and Corbin Tayloe

Flapper

Hi Larry and Gayle....Haven't been on here in quite a while and just read about going to Lamberts......now you know us, if there's food, we'll be there!!! See you guys on the 17th.

RenoJim

Hi Larry & Gayle,

Is there any info available on how the area flooding will impact your Rally?

our prayers are with everyone throughout the area.

Jim & Sue Wilburn
Reno, NV

Larry and Gayle

retired Missouri Chapter Leaders
Hi Larry & Gayle,

Is there any info available on how the area flooding will impact your Rally?

our prayers are with everyone throughout the area.

Jim & Sue Wilburn
Reno, NV
Jim, don't see a problem at this time the lake is coming down Branson is not flooded the campground is not in any danger of high water.

Looking forward to meeting you folks

Larry

RenoJim

Jim, don't see a problem at this time the lake is coming down Branson is not flooded the campground is not in any danger of high water.

Looking forward to meeting you folks

Larry

Thank you Larry, that's great news. We've been on the road 14-days heading your way. See you before you know it!

Reno Jim

happykraut

I'm sorry to report that we have to cancel out on this rally. Judi had surgery and unfortunately she is not up to the trip. Larry and Gayle, I believe we signed up for the Jubilee. Hopefully we'll see you all at the next one.

Larry and Gayle

So sorry to hear. I guess you guys are taking turns. Hope she will be OK and hope you are on the mend as well. See you down the road.

Larry and Gayle

I'm sorry to report that we have to cancel out on this rally. Judi had surgery and unfortunately she is not up to the trip. Larry and Gayle, I believe we signed up for the Jubilee. Hopefully we'll see you all at the next one.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Larry, as you know I have had to cancel your chapter rally. I will miss you and the other friends that I have that will be there.

Next Year!!

Dean-Pam

Larry, We were hoping to join your rally, but the stars weren't in alignment. We want to visit Branson next spring and like to know how the campground your using for the rally is? Good luck on the rally!

gasman

Camp Socializer
Larry, We were hoping to join your rally, but the stars weren't in alignment. We want to visit Branson next spring and like to know how the campground your using for the rally is? Good luck on the rally!

We arrived today and we think this campground is awesome. If you are looking for a fancy 5 star RV park, keep looking. This has gravel roads with gravel pads in beautiful trees. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They have a nice pool and comfort station. We would stay here again without a doubt.

Pokiejoe

Attendee list is updated and checked against what park has registered. Have indicated who is registered and who is not based on what park has. I have a couple of you that we need to double check as I think names were spelled wrong. So will keep updating as I clarify registration. We are anxious to see you in Branson. Lots of things to see and do. Have not got agenda ready yet but know that we will do pot luck on Saturday (meat will be furnished)--just don't know for sure what it will be. Meet N Greet Friday. More details to come.

Hi, I did call and get reservations but you do not have us down as registered at the park. I will call Monday and make sure but I gave him a credit card to hold for the dates I had mentioned. Thanks, Vicky Smith.

Dean-Pam

Thanks...definitely not looking for one of those 5-star glamorous resorts.

We arrived today and we think this campground is awesome. If you are looking for a fancy 5 star RV park, keep looking. This has gravel roads with gravel pads in beautiful trees. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They have a nice pool and comfort station. We would stay here again without a doubt.

Larry and Gayle

So sorry you couldn't make it this year. Sorry didn't see this earlier. We picked this campground because it is the flattest one we could find in this area. You do have to manage some curvy roads coming in but not terrible for the Ozarks. Our Regional rally will be in Branson in May of next year. It will be at the KOA which is very nice also. Not sure if date is posted yet. Usually about 50 rigs for the regional. This park is quiet and the folks that are here seem to like it. If you get to this area, give us a call. We are only about 25 miles from Branson and maybe we could do lunch. Gayle's number 417-337-0354 and Larry is 417-337-0821.

Larry and Gayle

- - - Updated - - -

So sorry. I forgot to go in an put you as registered. Fixed it and again I apologize. See you soon.

Gayle

Hi, I did call and get reservations but you do not have us down as registered at the park. I will call Monday and make sure but I gave him a credit card to hold for the dates I had mentioned. Thanks, Vicky Smith.

kkamshop

Leaving early in the morning for Branson- woohoo! I saved your phone numbers Gayle and Larry. We hope to be at the campground and set up before everyone leaves for Lamberts, but if something comes up and we are running late, we will just park at Lamberts and call to let you know.

gasman

Camp Socializer
We would like to send out a huge thank you to Larry and Gayle and the members of the Missouri/Kansas chapter for hosting this wonderful rally. We have had a great time despite some exciting weather. Your warmth and hospitality exemplifies what wonderful people you truly are. We hope to cross paths again somewhere down the road.

Pokiejoe

Regardless of the storms on the way and a few while in Branson we has a wonderful time. Thank you Larry and Gayle for all the work you did, and yes it can be a lot of work and stress at times. We met some wonderful people and hope to meet up with them again soon. Safe travels and Blessings to all. Don and Vicky Smith and Peanut

pegmikef

We would like to send out a huge thank you to Larry and Gayle and the members of the Missouri/Kansas chapter for hosting this wonderful rally. We have had a great time despite some exciting weather. Your warmth and hospitality exemplifies what wonderful people you truly are. We hope to cross paths again somewhere down the road.

Peggy and I can't add much to what the last posters said as we too had a great time. The show you selected could not have been better and we always had much to do. In fact, since kids will be kids, Gayle took Peggy and Debbie Ballard out to ride the nearby roller coaster and then go do what they do best . . . Shop! Gayle is one dedicated hostess when she and Larry host these rallies. We are glad they do and thank them both very much for doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.