EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Natchez - 04/21/2022 to 04/24/2022

Added to Calendar: 04/21/22, 04/22/22, 04/23/22, 04/24/22

Glad you can make our rally. Making new friends is always good.

Ricky & Rachel
That's what we love about Heartland Rallies.
You never know when you'll meet someone new and make a friend for a lifetime.
We've made friends all across the country and we are looking forward to meeting you all.

Has there been any interest in Performance Trailer Braking coming to the rally?
They have installed brakes and suspension on our Big Horn and I thought I might have them inspected and some maintenance done if they were coming to the rally.
Thanks

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
View attachment 65728 View attachment 65729 View attachment 66738

Come join us for a time of fun, food, and fellowship. Take time to explore the town of Natchez MS and the antebellum homes and surrounding sites, nestled on the mighty Mississippi River.

T-Shirts!! Heartland has offered to supply T-Shirts to all attendees at the Mississippi Rally. Please provide us with the sizes you need.

Vendor Addition: Performance Trailer Braking has expressed interest in having their installers join us at the rally. In order for them to be able to attend, they would need a couple of installs to justify coming from Oklahoma. If you need a disc brake or suspension install, please contact Kelly Barnett at 405-626-7009 as soon as possible to get pricing and for them to get your information. They are a great company and I know they would appreciate your business.

*** ATTENTION ***Please note the fee now charged for Heartland and Non-Heartland brands alike due to the changes made by Heartland RV’s in how they support the rallies. Notice the fee for Non-Heartand brands is “per person”. The form does not allow me to change that caption. Fees are the same, $20.00 for all brands. The fee must be submitted before your name can be added to the attendee list. ***This fee is Non-Refundable!***

Please mail fee to:
Before March 19th: Ricky or Rachel Lester, 289 Doubles Ln, Davenport FL 33837
After March 19th: Ricky or Rachel Lester, 699 Highway 533, Stringer MS 39481

Registration Deadline is April 4, 2022.

Thanks.
We would like to remind everyone that Performance Trailer Braking is willing to have a representative at our rally but need a couple of installs to justify the installers traveling to us. They have had one contact them at this point, so if you would like to have them do an installation for you, please contact them at 405-626-7009 for information.

Thanks,
Ricky & Rachel

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
M/M Lester,
Please add another non heartland brand to attend. Jerry & Pud’n Waller. They will be making their reservations and I will let you know site. I’ll also get you their rally fee. Thanks Randy.

Ricky & Rachel, the Waller's will be sending their rally fee to the MS address. Thanks, Randy.

Last edited:

rbspitz

Mississippi Chapter Leaders-retired
Jerry & Pud'n Waller are reserved in site #39 arriving on 4/21 to 4/24/22. 2xl shirts for both.
Thanks, Randy

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
M/M Lester,
Please add another non heartland brand to attend. Jerry & Pud’n Waller. They will be making their reservations and I will let you know site. I’ll also get you their rally fee. Thanks Randy.

Ricky & Rachel, the Waller's will be sending their rally fee to the MS address. Thanks, Randy.
Gotcha. Thanks Randy

Unfortunately we will not be able to make your rally this year.
Something urgent is keeping us at home in Missouri.
We were looking forward to meeting fellow Heartlanders 😢
We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused and hopefully we can make your rally next year.
We will be cancelling our reservation today.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Ricky and Rachel, Thanks for the great job on the rally! We had a great time and it was really great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. See y’all in Sevierville in a few weeks.

Toccoatravelers

Thank you so much Ricky and Rachel for a wonderful Rally. Y‘all are wonderful hosts and Chapter Leaders! We so enjoyed ourselves! Thank you also to all your helpers. See you in Georgia!
safe travels and Happy Trails everyone! Steve, Patti and Bella 🐾🐾