EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Fayetteville - 11/2/2017 to 11/5/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
The Behms have arrived! It's a very nice campground with a LOT of mature trees. We will be pretty much grouped together close to the front of the park.
We're looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones and especially looking forward to showing our first timers a great first experience.
Safe travels to all!

Last edited:

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Good afternoon.
We have made our reservations for our first ever rally in our first ever camper (Mallard M27). Coming in from Hickory NC Thursday and leaving Sunday. Is there a registration process we need to take care of? Do we need to register here or is that something we do when we get there? (Newbies here so be nice please...LOL)
Look forward to being there.

Sandy and Barbara Johnson
Hickory, NC

Welcome to the club! And to the Heartland Family!!! Just sit back, relax and enjoy! We will all go easy on you!!! We showed up to our first rally in an SOB and paid dearly (by cooking) for years! LOL:rolleyes:

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Updated attedee list and plans for Friday and Saturday:

Attending:
1. Chris & Candi Carrington
2. Ira & Dawn Lustgarten #36
3. Sandy & Barbara Johnson
4. Lyle & Nancy Mercer #38
5. Richard & Cathy Hewett #35
6. John & Melinda Cull #29
7. Randy & Santha Allen
8. Neale & Leslie Behm
9. Dave & Julie
10. Henry & Matha Scott #26
11. Paul & Sue Alfano #32
12. Ricky & Rachel Lester #40

13. Hayden & Gigi Warren #33
14. Terry & Grace Vinson #30

Hope I did not miss anyone

Plans for Rally

Friday: 6:30 PM Meet and Greet with your favorite pick ups and beverage

Saturday: 8:00 AM Breakfast at Chris and Candi's site
6:30 PM Covered dish or dessert with fried chicken being provided by club (if you would like a substitute, please let Chris know)

Sunday: 8:00 AM Continental breakfast

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the bad news. We found out that my Wife's new job starts on 10/30 and she will be in training for three weeks. Sure will miss everybody and looking forward to next years North Carolina Rally.

No problem, we understand. Congrats on new job!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Chris and Candi! I hate it but Janet and I will not be able to come to the rally. Janet just found out that they have changed the dates for the implementation of a new document management system at her company. Of course out of all of the dates that they could pick it would be the dates of your rally. We are so disappointed. We ran into Dan, Lexie, Hayden, and Gigi at the Carolina Balloon Fest last weekend and we were all talking about how much fun we were going to have in Fayetteville. It sure does suck when that four letter word gets in the way of fun!!!

Totally understand. It happened to us for the Georgia rally.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
..... plans for Friday and Saturday:

Plans for Rally

Friday: 6:30 PM Meet and Greet with your favorite pick ups and beverage

Saturday: 8:00 AM Breakfast at Chris and Candi's site
6:30 PM Covered dish or dessert with fried chicken being provided by club (if you would like a substitute, please let Chris know)

Sunday: 8:00 AM Continental breakfast

Maybe I missed it in another post but are there any plans for the first day of the rally, Thursday 11/2?

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Chris and Candi, I hate to tell you that Santha and I will have to cancel your Rally.
We will miss all the fun and friendship. Work is calling me.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ccarrington99

Chris and Candi, I hate to tell you that Santha and I will have to cancel your Rally.
We will miss all the fun and friendship. Work is calling me.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

No problem, we will miss you both!!

- - - Updated - - -

All,
Talking to the Campground, if you are going to be there Thursday night, they are having a guest appreciation dinner in the club house.

Thanks
Chris

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
I agree...very special. Dawn and I will be there with mom

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
No problem, we will miss you both!!

- - - Updated - - -

All,
Talking to the Campground, if you are going to be there Thursday night, they are having a guest appreciation dinner in the club house.

Thanks
Chris

Pot luck??? That would be fine with us...

Our “new” winter homes in Texas have all kinds of meet n greet events each and every week/weekend. We met some nice folks down there and are looking forward to seeing them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccarrington99

No they are supplying the whole thing. They just need people to come eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ccarrington99

Give them a call and let them know how many they called me today to ask if I was going to be there. So they may call.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Give them a call and let them know how many they called me today to ask if I was going to be there. So they may call.

I did...it’s a catered event. $4/person gets you a drink, meal, and dessert. Nancy & I are registered.
THEY NEED TO KNOW IF YOU’RE GOING FOR A HEAD COUNT

Per their website the $4 is for local charities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Good afternoon.
We have made our reservations for our first ever rally in our first ever camper (Mallard M27). Coming in from Hickory NC Thursday and leaving Sunday. Is there a registration process we need to take care of? Do we need to register here or is that something we do when we get there? (Newbies here so be nice please...LOL)
Look forward to being there.

Sandy and Barbara Johnson
Hickory, NC
Impromptu fireside chat at 37

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Might be over later, catching up with my mom

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.