Dawn & Ira
1c9e06efeea80b505059867416a3d3d9.jpg
3d8a7890bfeeee2c3c651a7d545256a5.jpg
9246729dfd5e57f474e363c1aa72c9ba.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
can you post that as a pdf or? cant really read that agenda
It'll be in your rally bag at check in...Friday- sometime after dinner (630-7ish)there will be an ice cream social at site "A" before our nighttime fire, weather permitting.

Dawnnira

Happy NJ Rally Friday...welcome everyone. Ice cream social at site "A" around 630ish tonight. Gallikers Chocolate Marshmallow and Premium Vanilla. Make sure to get your limited edition Dawnnira last Nj rally bags. New and exciting things coming for the Owners Club from Heartland as we move into 2022. See you soon, be safe

Pekay2415

Happy NJ Rally Friday...welcome everyone. Ice cream social at site "A" around 630ish tonight. Gallikers Chocolate Marshmallow and Premium Vanilla. Make sure to get your limited edition Dawnnira last Nj rally bags. New and exciting things coming for the Owners Club from Heartland as we move into 2022. See you soon, be safe

Can’t wait for some yummy Gallikers ice cream!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawnnira

Congratulations to Bob for being the best pooper of the potato Congrats Bob on your new shower head period don't forget dinner tonight 5 PM

Dawnnira

Thank you for a great rally

So its wind down Sunday...leftovers and birthday cake. I wish we would of thought of live music years ago, Dawn and I had a great time. Still talking about the highlights. Bob the champion pooper, ice cream social, Zucchini bread, great food and desserts, Plinko...I mean its been 40 years since we cheered for Plinko. Tony Pileggi playing music for us to help us raise monies for WWP, Sweet Caroline sing along, fire side 50th Anniversary for Fran and Glenn. We will miss rallies but we will still laugh, drink, eat and love each other at our future camping outings. Keep the memories fresh and hug each other longer...like we all say"its about the people that make it great" Can we ever get tired of Patricia Streibig Kaiser coaching contending Poopers? She was like all great coaches...the Lombardi of Poop. Running on, sorry-Dawn and I are sincere when we say our lives are fuller and richer because of the great people that we have laughed, cried, struggled and camped with for the last several years and we look forward to the new memories.
d35f11e95da1a178985ae7e195417953.jpg
fa9c47b37a978cb173329b284d6d9eb4.jpg
48d6b46cdc74ddde5de7c2f4697d60f5.jpg

chaplady

Thank You Dawn Ira along with a kudos to all leaders this year and past leaders for great times , and building the bond of our northeast family. Liz and I are very appreciative to have shared in all the great memories.

Dawnnira

Wounded Warrior Project WWP update, we are up to $1425 raised total from last years campout and this past weekends event! Really great stuff, one more donation is getting mailed tomorrow which will add to our total. if needed this is the link to our page-

Dawnnira

What a nice thing to get in the mail, personalized thank you note from our contacts at WWP. Again, thank you to everyone who came...helped and participated. Its awesome that we can come together and help our heroes. God bless everyone, have a healthy-safe and joyous holiday season with your lived ones.
ea90cec0ba0c2d37eb5d66d1ea2a749d.jpg