EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Clovis - 8/27/2021 to 8/29/2021

Added to Calendar: 08/27/21, 08/28/21, 08/29/21

normb01

Here is the pricing for dog grooming. I don't know if these prices are in line with other area. If this is good pricing and we can get 4-6 requests, I can get the groomer to the RV park. Let me know.

Small Dogs - groom - $35.00 and up
Small Dogs - bath - $35.00 and up
Small Dog - 25 lbs. or less

Medium Dogs - Groom - $65.00 and up
Medium Dogs - Bath - $65.00 and up
Medium Dogs - 26 - 50 lbs.

Nail Trim -$5.00 to $10.00 in conjunction with above services.

normb01

Ann and I would like to attend the rally in Clovis. Please sign us up. We will plan to arrive on 8/26 and depart on 8/30.

Thanks much,
Ted

PS: I called the RV park and reserved our site. Only had to give my name and phone number. He wrote down the information. I just hope that it is remembered. :rolleyes:

Sorry it took this long. You are good. Drive safe and see you at the rally

- - - Updated - - -

We are planning on coming to the rally. We will arrive on the 8/25 and depart on 8/30. I will hopefully get reservations taken care of tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Got you down. Drive safe and see you at the rally

pegmikef

Norman, please sign Peggy and I up for Aug 23 - Aug 30 2021 for the rally. Thanks, Mike Finnegan

I will call for reservations tomorrow.

Ann&Ted

Norm and Tammy, Having never been to Clovis, I am wondering about the best route to travel. We will be spending 2 nights in Las Cruces and then heading out to Clovis. Looking at the Rand McNally Trip Maker, that have you taking RT 70 all the way to Clovis. Is that the best route to take when pulling the 5th wheel, or taking I25 north to RT 60 better?

RT 70 looks to be a much shorter drive, but I don't know about the road conditions.,

Thanks for your help.

Ted

normb01

Norm and Tammy, Having never been to Clovis, I am wondering about the best route to travel. We will be spending 2 nights in Las Cruces and then heading out to Clovis. Looking at the Rand McNally Trip Maker, that have you taking RT 70 all the way to Clovis. Is that the best route to take when pulling the 5th wheel, or taking I25 north to RT 60 better?

RT 70 looks to be a much shorter drive, but I don't know about the road conditions.,

Thanks for your help.

Ted

Its been a couple years since we traveled 70. The only part you need to be careful is around Ruidoso. The road is good between Ruidoso and Roswell is hilly and winds around the Hondo through the Hondo area. It is a beautiful drive. I don't see you having an issue. I have taken our Toy Hauler through there a couple times going to Las Curses and Alamogorado. Ours is 45 foot so you just need to take it slow. You will add about 1.5 hours to your trip is you go up 25 to 40 and down through Ft Sumner to Clovis. Drive safe and see you at the Rally. Also if you need to Fuel up in Roswell. There is nothing between Roswell and Portales, but one convenience store. About a 95 mile run.

Norm Boyce

Abobnow

Norm and Tammy,
Congratulations on your first rally!! You know I won't be there in person, but I'll be enjoying following all the posts. Hopefully we'll meet up in our fall travels and enjoy some travel time together. Best wishes on a great rally in Clovis!!!!

normb01

Would anyone be interested in a Mary Kay party on Sat morning at 10 am. We have a good friend that will host. Let me know so we can schedule if needed.

normb01

Here is the pricing for dog grooming. I don't know if these prices are in line with other area. If this is good pricing and we can get 4-6 requests, I can get the groomer to the RV park. Let me know.

Small Dogs - groom - $35.00 and up
Small Dogs - bath - $35.00 and up
Small Dog - 25 lbs. or less

Medium Dogs - Groom - $65.00 and up
Medium Dogs - Bath - $65.00 and up
Medium Dogs - 26 - 50 lbs.

Nail Trim -$5.00 to $10.00 in conjunction with above services.
Dog grooming is cancelled. the groomer quit and no one is hired as of yet.

danemayer

Dan and Ann Mayer are coming. I've booked the reservation with Anthony at the campground. Arrival 8/26, Departure 8/30.

normb01

Just over a month until the Rally. I will post arrival driving direction in the next couple days. Our park is new and if you use the google address it will take you about 7 miles north of us. Tammy and I look forward to seeing and meeting all of you. This will be our first rally however we are very well trained in the fun aspects of a rally. LET THE FUN BEGIN ON MONDAY 23 August AND CONTINUE THROUGH SUNDAY 29 August!!!!!!!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
You know I am attending.. Have I been assigned a site for the two weeks or do I need to call and set it up...

normb01

You know I am attending.. Have I been assigned a site for the two weeks or do I need to call and set it up...
There's nothing you need to do I've got you down for 2 weeks and I got your text message we are good to go Bobcat

awfinney

Norm, sorry to say that we are going to have to cancel due to a family member’s medical situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TXBobcat

Fulltime
For those that are interested, below is a link to my dropbox to see the latest photos taken at the Clovis Point RV Rally. More will be added as events happen. A link will also be posted in the Rally Facebook group.

Dropbox Photos