EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/12/2022 to 10/16/2022

Added to Calendar: 10/12/22, 10/13/22, 10/14/22, 10/15/22, 10/16/22

Calling all Heartlanders, are you ready for another great rally at the Oasis?
Join us and October 12-16 2022 for another rally in Las Vegas for fun, drawings, and more. We are excited to announce that Johnnie Walker RV is stepping up as one of our sponsors just as they did in 2021. Get your reservations in now and watch for our updates over the coming months.
Bigcountry14 : We have made our reservation for the rally, we were not given a site number at the time . Will that be issued later ?

NewHopians

Thanks for following up with him. You can put us on the list for site 131. He sent me two confirmation emails. The first had me coming in on October 11 and leaving on October 12th. I called him and told him we want to come in on October 11 and leave on October 16. The second email he sent has me coming in on October 12 and departing on October 16. I sent him a text with correction. Hope he gets it correct? He said the Wagonmasters is in site 168. Are you the Wagonmasters?
Can you put us is as confirmed for rally to site 131? Bud & Sue Linardy

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
I am
Ok! Saw the email with the list and showed our spot open. Are you the Kurt it said to contact for confirmation?
I am the Kurt :) I hope to receive an updated list this week and will publish it here and on several of the related Facebook sites

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Thanks for following up with him. You can put us on the list for site 131. He sent me two confirmation emails. The first had me coming in on October 11 and leaving on October 12th. I called him and told him we want to come in on October 11 and leave on October 16. The second email he sent has me coming in on October 12 and departing on October 16. I sent him a text with correction. Hope he gets it correct? He said the Wagonmasters is in site 168. Are you the Wagonmasters?
Hi folks, 131 is already taken. We are in 168n and the gathering spot is 167. I should get an update tomorrow

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Kurt
what is your cut-off date for reservations?? what is the last day.
Hi Jim, they have not given me a cut-off yet. I am trying to get our numbers up so I can have leverage negotiating with sponsors and items for the raffle/s. Missed you guys at Jackson.
Take care
Kurt

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hi Jim, they have not given me a cut-off yet. I am trying to get our numbers up so I can have leverage negotiating with sponsors and items for the raffle/s. Missed you guys at Jackson.
Take care
Kurt
Sorry we had to miss that one. Wife is still recuperating from having a seizure end of March. Lot on Dr appts. Hopefully will make Vegas in Oct. Hate to make a reservation then have to cancel that’s why I asked about the cutoff date.

Last edited:

Elliotf367

retired Massachusetts Chapter Leader
Greetings from the TX panhandle. My lady & I have a 2014 Landmark Key largo and look forward to attending this rally. We will be on site 123.
We have attended many HOC rallies in the Northeast as well as in AZ & NM. See you all soon.

TikiDawg

We booked today with Kevin. Arriving on 10/12 and departing on 10/16. Looking forward to the Rally, it's been a while since our last one.

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
We booked today with Kevin. Arriving on 10/12 and departing on 10/16. Looking forward to the Rally, it's been a while since our last one.
OUTSTANDING. Looking forward to seeing you folks. I hope to post an update with additional information this weekend

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader

Rally Time, Las Vegas 2022 Update
HOC NEVADA CHAPTER RALLY October 12 to 16
OASIS LAS VEGAS RV RESORT
www.oasislasvegasrvresort.com
2711 W. Windmill Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Please make your reservations now by calling
Kevin at 702 260 2050 and add your name to our sign-up list
We have 50 sites ( three Rows), we have reserved the banquet room and two show coach spaces, and are working to secure some training sessions.
We are working with Heartland Marketing for vendor outreach and sponsorships.
Our list of raffle Prizes and discounts is growing, Here is where we are so far:
· Johnnie Walker RV: Event Sponsor, Raffel items, Show Coaches
· TST is donating a 4 sensor monitoring system with display for our raffle or auction and a Rally Discount
· Bob Moses Ceramic Coating: Discounts and educational session. We have our appointment set for our GMC Dually, how about you?
· Performance Trailer Braking: $100 off of the price of a disc brake kit and $100 off of installation if done at the rally. We will need a minimum of three installs for this special to be available. We have two booked already, who is next? If we can get a minimum of three bookings, Dennis will also offer bearing repacks.
· Torklift, raffle items, discount code for the rally attendees, and a set of Revolution Step System
· Roadmaster Active Suspension, a gift certificate for a direct fit active suspension system.
More to come so watch for updates
The plan:
Check-in October 12 and TBD
October 13 at 5 PM our famous Meet and Greet with a location TBD
October 14 Corhhole Tournament begins
October 15 Cornhole final eliminations
Group Dinner ( possibly hosted by one or more of our sponsors)
We are hoping to see members from Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and California.
Please help us make this Rally a success and solicit vendor support, book your reservations now and share far and wide. Maybe you and your friends will be famous in our next rally video
#
SITE # NAME OF GUEST
112 O'Connor
113 Kuhn
114 Carter, R
115 Rigby
116 Meyer
117 Sims
118 Givens
119 Caldwell
120 Coffbren
121 Olver
122 Haydu
123 Farnsworth
124 Dutton
131 Linardy,
141 Bower
142 Garner
143 Barnett
144 Hale
145 Hogan
146 Corlis
147 Wilson
167 Gathering Spot
168 Latipow
169 Show Coach or Vendor
170 Show Coach
171 Kassler
172 Gleason
173 Slavin
174 Redding
175 Appelhans
176 Klenovich

Last edited:

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Kurt, we have made reservations arriving Oct 12 and departing on Oct 16 in site 144. We will see everyone then.

Chuck & Donna

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Rally Time, Las Vegas 2022 Update
HOC NEVADA CHAPTER RALLY October 12 to 16
OASIS LAS VEGAS RV RESORT
www.oasislasvegasrvresort.com
2711 W. Windmill Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Please make your reservations now by calling
Kevin at 702 260 2050 and add your name to our sign-up list
We have 50 sites ( three Rows), we have reserved the banquet room and two show coach spaces, and are working to secure some training sessions.
We are working with Heartland Marketing for vendor outreach and sponsorships.
Our list of raffle Prizes and discounts is growing, Here is where we are so far:
· Johnnie Walker RV: Event Sponsor, Raffel items, Show Coaches
· TST is donating a 4 sensor monitoring system with display for our raffle or auction and a Rally Discount
· Bob Moses Ceramic Coating: Discounts and educational session. We have our appointment set for our GMC Dually, how about you?
· Performance Trailer Braking: $100 off of the price of a disc brake kit and $100 off of installation if done at the rally. We will need a minimum of three installs for this special to be available. We have two booked already, who is next? If we can get a minimum of three bookings, Dennis will also offer bearing repacks.
· Torklift, raffle items, discount code for the rally attendees, and a set of Revolution Step System
· Roadmaster Active Suspension, a gift certificate for a direct fit active suspension system.
More to come so watch for updates
The plan:
Check-in October 12 and TBD
October 13 at 5 PM our famous Meet and Greet with a location TBD
October 14 Corhhole Tournament begins
October 15 Cornhole final eliminations
Group Dinner ( possibly hosted by one or more of our sponsors)
We are hoping to see members from Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and California.
Please help us make this Rally a success and solicit vendor support, book your reservations now and share far and wide. Maybe you and your friends will be famous in our next rally video
#
SITE # NAME OF GUEST
112 O'Connor
113 Kuhn
114 Carter, R
115 Rigby
116 Meyer
117 Sims
118 Givens
119 Caldwell
120 Coffbren
121 Olver