EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NV, Sparks - 6/15/2017 to 6/18/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiben

Hi George & Laura,

We have made our reservations with he office, arriving on the 13th and departing on the 19th.

Ben & Kris Ivaska

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
George and Laura.....Hi guys, have some bad news. Since we are going to be at the Branson Mo. rally in May of 2017 we have decided to make are way up to Goshen National rally in June. Hope we can make one of your other ones In the near future.

phils51

Hello George and Laura,

Phil Shoemaker/Kathy Butler have made reservation arriving 6/15, departing 6/19. 2016 Bighorn. Member 3438. Looking forward to seeing all then, many thanks

TikiDawg

Venue:
------------------------------
  • Sparks Marina RV Park
  • 1200 East Lincoln Way
  • Sparks, NV 89434
  • (775) 851-8888 or (866) 772-7574
  • www.sparksmarinarvpark.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes

Details:
  • Number of sites held:20
  • Must register by end of day 1/2/2017 to hold reservation with RV park
  • Site fee: $34.40 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $15.00 per rig; we can collect at Rally Check-in. Thank you.
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck Dinner:Main Entree provided, please bring potluck side dish or dessert as indicated on roster
  • Potluck Dinner date: Saturday June 17, 2017
  • Potluck Dinner time: 5:30 pm at clubhouse

PLEASE MAKE YOUR RV PARK RESERVATIONS DIRECTLY WITH THE PARK (866) 772-7574 BY JANUARY 2, 2017.
PLEASE TELL THEM YOU ARE ATTENDING THE HEARTLAND OWNERS CLUB RALLY.
AFTER 1/2/17, THE PARK WILL NOT GUARANTEE AVAILABLE SITES FOR HEARTLAND RALLY ATTENDEES.
PLEASE POST BACK ON THIS FORUM YOUR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DATES FOR YOUR RESERVATION.

Additional Info:

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES:
THURSDAY-WELCOME ICE CREAM SOCIAL.
FRIDAY-APPETIZER MEET N’ GREET-BYOB.
SATURDAY-POTLUCK DINNER, GIFT EXCHANGE & 50/25/25 CASH DRAWING.
SUNDAY-FATHER’S DAY BRUNCH AND SEND OFF.

THE ANNUAL RENO ELDORADO BBQ, BREWS & BLUES FESTIVAL WILL BE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, 12 BLUES BANDS PLAYING ON 2 STAGES IN DOWNTOWN RENO. 50 BREWERIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD, AND PLENTY OF FOOD BOOTHS. PAST BLUES BANDS: GIN BLOSSOMS, EVERCLEAR, USAF BAND, BLUES MONSTERS ETC. ADMITTANCE IS “FREE”, EXCEPT FOR THE BREWS AND FOOD…..SORRY :cool:.
GEORGE & LAURA SMITH, NEVADA-NORTH CHAPTER LEADERS
NVTAHOECAMPER@GMAIL.COM (775) 846-1818 CELL

George & Laura Smith
Nevada-North Chapter Leaders
NVtahoecamper@gmail.com

HEARTLAND OWNERS CLUB
NEVADA-NORTH 2017 RALLY-SPARKS NEVADA JUNE 15-18, 2017
MEMBER NAME
USERNAME
HOC #
MAKE MODEL
DATE IN
DATE OUT
GEORGE & LAURA SMITH
TahoeCamper
13' BIGHORN 3010re
14-Jun
19-Jun
BEN & KRIS IVASKA
kiben
15' BIGHORN 3270RS
13-Jun
19-Jun
STEVE & MICHELLE MASERA
Smasera
15' BIGHORN 3270
15-Jun
19-Jun
LEN & SUSAN TRUJILLO
RoadJunkie
10' BIGHORN
11-Jun
18-Jun
TRACE & TERI WESTCOTT
TandT
11' BIGHORN 3670RL
11-Jun
18-Jun
LARRY & LIZ KINNEY
larkinstuart
ANTHONY & LINDA WILSON
WeRWilsons
08' BIGHORN
JOHN & DEBBIE KRAMER
jdfishing
13' BIGHORN
RICH & BARB HECKENDORF
richheck
17' LANDMARK 365 ARLINGTON
14-Jun
19-Jun
JOHN & SHIRLEY THOMPSON
Happyt
14' BIGHORN
14-Jun
19-Jun
CHUCK & DONNA HALE
LTZ
16' BIGHORN 3270
BOB & BO SARGENT
NorthCal Bob
15' BIGHORN 3610EL
JIM & MELODY MINER
BigJim45
16' BIGHORN 3270RS
BOB & MAGGIE SCHROEDER
rschroe8
15' OAKMONT
14-Jun
19-Jun
HENRY & PAM KROEZE
hkroezejr
08' SUNDANCE 2900RK
15-Jun
19-Jun
PHIL SHOEMAKER & KATHY BUTLER
phils51
16' BIGHORN 3270
15-Jun
19-Jun
HARRY & LYNN ROBINSON
cachiliman
08' BIG COUNTRY
FRED & LESLIE
F_Goose
15' NORTH TRAIL

George and Laura,

Please add us to the list. We have made reservations to arrive Wednesday the 14th and depart Monday the 19th. We are looking forward to seeing you again and meeting some new Heartland friends.
Thanks,
Steve & Kelly Dutton and TIKI

NorthCal Bob

Hi Laura and George,
Bo and I have reservations, arriving 6/14, departing 6/19. Looking forward to having fun at ur rally.

Smasera

Hi, George and Laura,
Steve and I have made our reservations at the RV park : arriving June 15th and leaving June 19th. Looking forward to it.
Steve and Michelle Masera

WeRWilsons

Hi George & Laura....we have made reservations for your rally arriving June 13 -- June 21. Look forward to your rally. If there is anything you need or any help we can provide to you, please let us know.

Thanks,

Anthony & Linda

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
​Still have 4 open spaces for the Rally. Not to late to call the RV Park and make your reservations!!

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Lynn and I will be arrive on the 15th and leave on the 19th. We will have our new trailer, 2017 Bighorn 3575EL. We are looking forward to your rally.

Hi Harry & Lynn, we are looking forward to seeing your new coach. Travel safe.

Chuck & Donna

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Hello George and Laura! We are a little late to this party as we were scheduled to be out of town, plus trying to plan around Father's Day. But we will now be able to attend! I called the park and made reservations to arrive on Tuesday 6/13 and depart on Sunday 6/18. REALLY looking forward to it!! Please let me know what we can help with. I left a voice message with my phone numbers as well. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Jerrod & Rhonda

TahoeCamper

Hi George & Laura,
We can't make the rally this year, we will be on our way to Alaska.
So hopefully we will make it next year.
Sally & Dan
Hi Dan & Sally, We will miss you, but know that we send our best wishes for a safe trip to Alaska and back to the lower 48! That will be an exciting and fun trip for you both. I know we will see you down the road, and are you still discussing the purchase of a new Heartland product for 2018??
Stay healthy, happy and safe travels,
George and Laura

- - - Updated - - -

Hello George and Laura! We are a little late to this party as we were scheduled to be out of town, plus trying to plan around Father's Day. But we will now be able to attend! I called the park and made reservations to arrive on Tuesday 6/13 and depart on Sunday 6/18. REALLY looking forward to it!! Please let me know what we can help with. I left a voice message with my phone numbers as well. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Jerrod & Rhonda
Jerrod and Rhonda,
It was a really long movie, inside joke to my automated reply yesterday to your phone call. It's GREAT that you can join us in Sparks for the rally. I'll get over to the RV park and see that you are in our section for the rally. Laura will contact you Rhonda about the scratchers for our rally. We are really happy you can join us.
See you in Red Bluff,
George and Laura

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Hi Dan & Sally, We will miss you, but know that we send our best wishes for a safe trip to Alaska and back to the lower 48! That will be an exciting and fun trip for you both. I know we will see you down the road, and are you still discussing the purchase of a new Heartland product for 2018??
Stay healthy, happy and safe travels,
George and Laura

- - - Updated - - -

Jerrod and Rhonda,
It was a really long movie, inside joke to my automated reply yesterday to your phone call. It's GREAT that you can join us in Sparks for the rally. I'll get over to the RV park and see that you are in our section for the rally. Laura will contact you Rhonda about the scratchers for our rally. We are really happy you can join us.
See you in Red Bluff,
George and Laura

Hello,

Sounds great! I am happy to make those for you and look forward to hearing from Laura. We can always discuss it in Red Bluff as well. Hope you enjoyed that "long" movie and ate lots of popcorn! ;)

Safe travels and see you guys very soon!
Rhonda

Mr.D

The Dickey's..... Fred and Gloria (Mr.D) will be attending. Campground reservations are made. Arriving on 15th out 18th or maybe 19th

TahoeCamper

The Dickey's..... Fred and Gloria (Mr.D) will be attending. Campground reservations are made. Arriving on 15th out 18th or maybe 19th

Fred and Gloria,
We are happy you will be joining us in Sparks, the more the merrier. The Rally I fast approaching. See you in June.
We are on the road in Nashville, Tennessee this week, but without our Bighorn :-(
George

TahoeCamper

Hi George and Laura,
I think u have our dates wrong we are arriving the 14th and departing the 19th.

Bo and Bob, Got it corrected. That would have been the shortest rally ever, 24-hours!!! We'll miss seeing you in Red Bluff, we sold our home and have 30-days to be out for the new buyer. While you're enjoying Donna & Chuck's rally at Durango, Laura and I will be packing and a'moving. See you in June :eek:.
​George

lwall

George and Laura,

Please put put us down for this event.

Arrival: June 13

Departure: June 18

Member # 1364

RV: Landmark Key Largo

Lydell and Pam Wall

TahoeCamper

George and Laura,

Please put put us down for this event.

Arrival: June 13

Departure: June 18

Member # 1364

RV: Landmark Key Largo

Lydell and Pam Wall

Lydell & Pam, Fantastic that you can attend our Rally in Sparks, Nevada. You are our #20 reservation on the list and this fills us up, and this will be our largest rally yet. Of course this is our second rally, the first one in 2015 had 16 attendees! We are growing. Received your PM and we will squeeze your friends the Trine's in for the rally. They might mention to the RV park when they make their reservations to park them beside you. Let me know the dates so in can include it on the roster sheet.
We're very happy you can attend,
George and Laura Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.