EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Bath - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

porthole

Retired
We will also be leaving on Thursday, not sure if we will make it in one day though (315 miles)
Is that a separate call to the campground?

Duane

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hey Duane,

We would except the normal late arrival !! I wouldn't think of anything different from you two !!

Once we get your check we will give the CG info of what site your on !! After we contact them we will send you a e-mail to contact the CG with other details !! We will send them the first night deposit shortly !!

The contact person has been on vacation , will be contacting her this week !! With everyone info !!

jbeletti

Hey Duane, We would except the normal late arrival !! I wouldn't think of anything different from you two !!...

So long as the 'engineer is there with his 10 million candle power space shuttle observing landing light, combined with Duane's ability to turn on the ramp lights while in reverse, that and 3 spotters ought to git'r done :)

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Duane always manages to slip in at night so no one can see his "backing skills". I suggest you put together a judging team and observe and score his effort this time.

Freckles

And all this time I thought it was may flashlight that over powered the Dieselengineers light at Spring Glutch last year !!! LOL

So long as the 'engineer is there with his 10 million candle power space shuttle observing landing light, combined with Duane's ability to turn on the ramp lights while in reverse, that and 3 spotters ought to git'r done :)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
And all this time I thought it was may flashlight that over powered the Dieselengineers light at Spring Glutch last year !!! LOL

The sun would have difficulty overpowering the dieselengineer's flashlight! That's some kinda daylight he brings to the darkness.

dieselsweetheart

OMG wait till you see what he did to the Dodge lights... yep... who needs to arrive in the daylight when you have the dieselengineer watching out for ya?

porthole

Retired
Duane always manages to slip in at night so no one can see his "backing skills". I suggest you put together a judging team and observe and score his effort this time.

OK that does it - just for all the wise cracks I'm gonna show you guys - we'll be there during the daylight hours- so there!

Well maybe, good chance - 50/50, but the days will be shorter, so more of a challenge - HUH!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
He sure surprised the heck out of me at the NJ Rally last year when he arrived in the middle of the day. So unlike Duane! He's a night rider!

Freckles

Dieselengineer have the 10 Millon candle power flashlight ready !! Duane & Debbie are all signed up !! Got their check today !! Yeeha !!

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Not problem Freckles, the flashlight is already for another fun filled camping season. With the new high powered HID (high-intensity discharge) lamps that I "amp" up in the old dodge, everyone will be wearing welding goggles in the campground.

Freckles

New info from Hickory Hill Campground !! Our group will be getting a discount on days before 10/7 and after 10/8 . Sites will be $42.50 per night !!!

Freckles

Duane,

You do not need to contact Campground as we will be making all reservation !!

Please send the following

1.) Date of arrival
2.) Date of departure
3.) How many in your party? Names
4.) Pets? how many? rabies info !!

We will be sending info to Hickory Hill Campground to make your check in as painless as possible !!

Please e-mail info to nysheartlandchapter@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Freckles

Welcome Shawn & Billie Jo, they will also be join the group for thier 2nd NY Rally !!!

Freckles

Bill & Jerry (Bill40) We also be joining the group!!! Glad you could join us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.