EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Lake George - 6/15/2012 to 6/17/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

mallard29s

It was hard to leave Sunday evening. Had to get back to that four letter word on Monday (work) hoping to see you again in Maryland.

tomjanej

We are home - safe and sound. Thanks to Greg and Beth for a great rally. Campground is awesome but our Heartland friends are better yet !!
Great to see you all and stay safe until we meet again.

frano

Arrived home safe & sound. Thanks to Greg & Beth, all the sponsors, and Heartland for another great rally...Carol and I had a great weekend...ate too much but met some more great new friends. Next stop, Pownal, VT for another good time--we're planning on the weather to be the same as Lake George!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Arrived home But......

Mare Proto called to tell us there was something hanging from a bridge on the parkway but she wasn't sure which bridge. Guess what, we need a new AC cover. By the time John saw it there was cars on both sides and nowhere to run. Thankfully it was only the cover.

We just can't catch a break.

Great rally though so it makes it all better!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Arrived home But......

Mare Proto called to tell us there was something hanging from a bridge on the parkway but she wasn't sure which bridge. Guess what, we need a new AC cover. By the time John saw it there was cars on both sides and nowhere to run. Thankfully it was only the cover.

One more time and we can evoke the "third time's the charm" rule. Not sure what the "charm" will be, but we'll come up with something appropriate.:rolleyes:

We are home, safe and sound. Back to REALITY! We had so much fun, we love our Heartland Family, thank you for making us feel so welcome. Greg & Beth, thanks again for everything, you are the best!

mrmagoo

We too are home... unhooked and unloaded...

Greg and Beth... what a great rally... CG was top notch... we had a GREAT time... THANKS for everything you did for the benefit of the group.

Oh Yeah.... Tell Freckles and Pickles the entertainment was a great touch...

porthole

Retired
Home dock at 5pm.

Great rally Beth and Greg. Great choice for the campground too.

Thanks to all the others the pitched in and helped.

And we didn't see anything hanging from the bridges, thanks John for clearing the path (I already have a new AC cover, I'll send you the link).

iPhone using Tapatalk

gschaaf

Thanks Greg and Beth for such a great time and for all your hard work. It was great seeing everybody again and can't wait for the next rally. We made it home safe and sound washed the trailer and we are ready to roll. We are starting our diet tonight try and knock off some of this weight we gained. Everyone take care and we'll see ya soon.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Camper at home base campground in PA around 1:30 we were home in New York around 4:15 after a quick wash of the BH. Thank you all again for a great weekend and for all your hard work loved the campground too definately a place to go back too. See you all in Maryland!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Arrived home But......

Keep it up and you'll have that front end livingroom. Thank god you guys are ok and it was only an AC cover and nothing more serious.

Joebethlamb

Hello All,

We have made it home. Just wanted to give a great big shout out to Greg and Beth for doing such a great job! Y'all rock! :cool: My wife and I are truely blessed to have shared such a wonderful time with such great people. Once the baby is here we will post pictures as he is a little camper in the making! lol!

Hope to see everyone soon!

Take Care and God Bless!

hriker

John/Debbie:

I am sorry to hear what happened to your 5er. Glad its only a cover and everyone is ok.

Vinny773

thanks everyone for making our first Rally a blast! Greg and Beth you guys did a wonderful job of making us feel like we knew everyone. MarySue and I had a great time. We dropped off the 5er at Crossroads around 3 o'clock to prep it for our adventure to San Diego, Ca. next month. Debbie and John sorry to hear about your miss hap on the Parkway. We're glad to hear you guys are okay. Beth, I sent the pic's to Walgreens and I'll get the disc tomorrow.

jnbhobe

Beth & Greg; Thanks for a great rally, you guys put soooo much into it. What a great job you did. Was great to get the whole crew together again. We got home around 4pm unloaded and went to the monday nite car show.

mallard29s

Hello All,

We have made it home. Just wanted to give a great big shout out to Greg and Beth for doing such a great job! Y'all rock! :cool: My wife and I are truely blessed to have shared such a wonderful time with such great people. Once the baby is here we will post pictures as he is a little camper in the making! lol!

Hope to see everyone soon!

Take Care and God Bless!

Keep us posted on the baby! It was great hanging with you both. Hope to see you at the wine fest in July! Take care.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Home Safely

Greg and Beth did an extraordinary job this weekend. Had a wonderful time. arrived home safely. See you all soon. Bob and Betty

Status
Not open for further replies.