EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Lake George - 9/16/2016 to 9/18/2016

2016 NYS Rally Sweatshirts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Nancy would like to know what color(s) you have in mind? Anticipated Graphics ??

L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Royal Blue I'll show you next week what we have in mind I cannot upload here for some reason sorry.

rdufek

Please put us down for 1 Medium and 1 XL.

Bob and Valerie Dufek

And our beloved Saint Penelope
2015 BH 3750FL
2014 Ram 3500 DRW
HOC # 2858

Rottiesmom

Hi rally attendees - A side note for sweatshirts

When indicating your size please keep in mind the sweatshirts are men sizes and the sweatshirts according to the supplier are true to size.

Thanks and be safe out there

OEFVET

Hi rally attendees - A side note for sweatshirts

When indicating your size please keep in mind the sweatshirts are men sizes and the sweatshirts according to the supplier are true to size.

Thanks and be safe out there

In that case, Gloria would like a medium.

Sent by NY Horse Holder

Rottiesmom

Let's put out the welcome mat for Denny and Jean McFerren and Russ and Carol Ranck from New Jersey, you guys just made it in so glad you can join us look forward to seeing you in September

Rottiesmom

REMINDERS:

Anyone who still owes a balance for your rally site it is due to us by 8/19/16. Checks or Money Orders can be made out to: Colleen Marigliano and mailed to 505 East Mountain Road North, Cold Spring, New York 10516 (Canadian members please refer to the email I sent you a few weeks ago). Remember Jim and I have to pay for the sites upon our arrival and will need your balances to cover your sites. Also, anyone who may be thinking about cancelling please let us know asap as we do have two members on the waiting list. If you are unsure of your balance please PM myself or Jim (aka Murry135) and we'll get it to you.

Anyone who is interested in a sweatshirt please let me know by 8/15/16 as orders need to be placed by than. Sizes S-XL are $30.00 and for 2XL & 3XL $32.00. Agenda and Heartland give back program will be posted to page one of this thread shortly. Anyone who has any questions just PM us. 6 Weeks to the rally looking forward to seeing everyone. Yahoo!

Rottiesmom

Anyone who is interested in a sweatshirt please let me know by 8/15/16 as orders need to be placed by than. Sizes S-XL are $30.00 and for 2XL & 3XL $32.00. Agenda and Heartland give back program will be posted to page one of this thread shortly. Anyone who has any questions just PM us. 6 Weeks to the rally looking forward to seeing everyone. Yahoo![/QUOTE]

ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT TO ORDER YOUR SWEATSHIRT

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Performance Trailer Braking will be attending the 2016 NY Rally and doing disc brake installs for those who signed up at the Northeast Rally in July. Ron Russell has offered to our rally attendees a wheel bearing service with bearing replacement for $280 done on site in Lake George. He is able to get 5-6 done during our rally so if youare interested in have this service which should be done yearly please contact him and let me know so I can have a list ready for the installers with site info. Below is Ron's contact info:

Ronald Russell

Perfomance Trailer Braking

www.performancetrailerbraking.com

www.facebook.com/PerformanceTrailerBraking/

Cell: 405-626-7009

Fax: 866-804-3644

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks Ron and crew, for supporting the Heartland Owners Club again. Great deal on the Bearing replacement.

See ya there.

Rottiesmom

Sweatshirt orders will be placed tomorrow. Below are members who have ordered:

Colleen & Jim Marigliano - 1 Lg 1XL
Jamie & Ginger Walker - 1 Med
Bob & Valerie Dufek - 1 Med 1 XL
Jodi & Mike Vanderford - 1 Lg 1 2XL
Gloria Whitford - 1 Med
Mike & Donna Tinklin - 1 Lg
Billie Jo & Shawn Bunce - 1 2XL
Lyle Mercer - 1 Lg
Joanne & Loren Smith - 1 Lg 1 3XL
Jim Reyes - 1 2XL
Glenn & Fran Schaaf - 1 Lg 1 XL
Mike & Candie Beaudette - 2 Lg
Duane & Debbie Clause - 1 Med
Frank & Debbie Baker - 1 Lg 1 2XL
John & Maryann Proto - 2 Lg
Jon & Patty Holbert - 1 Lg 1 3XL
Ray & Lisa Langlois - 1 XL
Pat Turgeon & Ed Hickman - 1 Lg 1 XL
Mike & Sharon Besanceney - 1 Lg, 1 XL, 1 3XL
Don & Betty McGlynn - 1 2XL
Joe & Debbie Edel - 2 XL
John & Gayle Bauer - 1 Lg 1 XL
Russel & Carol Ranck - 1 Sm 1 Med
Dennis & Jeanne McFerren - 1 Med 1 Lg
Ken & Karen Summers 2 XL
Ed Matulewicz - 1 2XL

Rottiesmom

Hey Rally Attendee's we have decided that our Heartland give back program will be the AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY! As we all know Cancer is a horrible and devastating disease that many of us have either experience or known someone who has been affected by it and we feel donating to this charity will hopefully one day wipe out this awful disease. There will be envelopes in everyone rally bags to donate whatever you would like but you are not obligated to do so. If you have a company you know who may be willing to make a donation as well that would be awesome. More information will be provided in your rally bags and we may also be having a speaker come to our Saturday evening dinner I am waiting to hear back from them on a confirmation if this will happen but I have to say they were overly ecstatic that we as a group are thinking of helping them to make many lives richer. You never know when this disease hits home and hopefully it never does but I know from personal experience it is hard to watch loved ones going through this battle that has changed all of our lives forever but they have made so many advances in getting closer to a cure that hopefully one day our children and grandchildren will never have to worry about cancer again. More information to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.