EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 6/22/2018 to 6/24/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSUPstater

You got it just making sure you do not want a name on it. See you guys next week let us know whatever help you need.

- - - Updated - - -

Great that you guys will be able to make it to the rally especially since you have graduation that weekend. Just let me know before 5/19 for the jackets. See you guys in New York.

Trying to talk our son into coming w/ us as he too graduates on the 21st.

- - - Updated - - -

Colleen, I would like to order 1 Large windbreaker.

Thank you.

WTH? Don't Rams have fur??? :confused::confused::confused::D:D

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
The Tottens (Kim n Jeff)
Arrive 6/22
Depart 6/24

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and rally we look forward to meeting you both. We are also selling windbreaker jackets for members information is on the first page of this tread. The size's are men only and if you are interested please let me know how many, the sizes and if you want your name embroidered on them as well for an addition $6.50 pricing is sm-xl are $34.00, 2xl $37.00, 3XL $38.50 and 4XL $40.00. If you have any questions about anything please do not hesitate to ask. See you both soon.

Mule33

Bill M.
Jeanne and I will be joining you. Arrive on Wednesday June 20 and depart on Monday June 25. We are on Site 412.

Bill M.

Rottiesmom

Let's put out the welcome mat for Bill and Jeanne Mohlenhoff from PA to the NY rally. So glad you guys can join us.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Colleen for the advice on the jacket last night at the meet and greet! I'm glad I tried on the medium. I would be swimming in the large. I would suggest all the women try one on too. They run big!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

Thanks Colleen for the advice on the jacket last night at the meet and greet! I'm glad I tried on the medium. I would be swimming in the large. I would suggest all the women try one on too. They run big!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Karen Unfortunately I can only offer the try on to the women who are currently at the Northeast Region Rally as the orders are due by 5/19/18. I have a medium wish is a little roomy but I like putting sweatshirts underneath them. I would suggest anyone not at the rally who might question their size should try on a men size in a store to judge better and let me know if you need to change size by the 5/19th date. If you have any questions you can PM me and I'll try to help answer them.

Rottiesmom

For those who are ordering Jackets please open the below thumbnail and review your order and advise if any changes are required. Thanks

Attachments

• Jacket Order .pdf
    432.5 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.