EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Millersburg - 6/14/2013 to 6/16/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

gschaaf

We're on site #53 and Ed is on 54. Hey Jamie don't follow your gps come down #77 to #39 the way the cg says.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Linda and I will see you all later this afternoon. Hopefully by 5:00 just in time for dinner. I am thinking Mrs. Yoders kitchen in Mt. Hope is calling my name.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Didn't get much tear down done today with the rain. We'll probably be a mid to late afternoon arrival tomorrow. (About 2.5 hours travel time, depending on getting through Akron). Looking forward to it!

gschaaf

Thanks Mark and Linda for a great time at your rally the cg was beautiful thanks for the great tips on what to see in the area. The food was great and the dinner at Lizzy Yoders house was nothing short of spectacular. We will defiantly return to Ohio again to see the things we missed. Safe travels to all and we will see ya in Goshen.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Couldn't agree more. What a great way to spend a few days in Ohio. Going to have to come back, to much to see and do.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
So, I work up this morning and the rally was over!
Thanks Mark and Linda for a great time and the planning that went into it.
Hope your travels to Goshen are safe and we see all of you REAL soon (which will mean things went well on Monday!)

Hick1

Thanks for a relaxing time. It felt good to do a relaxing few days. We enjoyed the Amish dinner at Lizzie Yoder.
See you in Goshen.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Linda and I were so happy to meet all you and get to know you. Glad you all had a good time and we look forward to seeing you all in the future. It is the group that really makes the rally and thank you all for coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.