EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Port Clinton - 8/16/2017 to 8/20/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Here’s the information for Thursday’s optional trip to Put-In-Bay.

First, the Ferry over. We will be shooting for the 9:00a Miller Ferry, which is right down the street from our park. To get the group rate of $12 per person ($24 per couple) round trip, it all must be paid at once with one payment device, either prepaid or the morning of the 17th.

Next, the Golf Carts. Once we leave the ferry, we’ll use E’s Put In Bay Golf Carts which are located on the south part of the island where the ferry disembarks.

Again, to make reservations, they must be prepaid in full.

Based on your responses, we have the following “rosters” of carts:

1a Bob & Connie (simsfmly)
1b Keith & Kim (Kbvols)
1c Mike & Justina (Mike-n-Justina)

2a Tom & Millie (ncc1701e)
2b Jim & Patti (Buckeye)

3a Dan & Karen (Herbiesrig)
3b Pam & Lyle (PALTeam)

4a Don & cindy (DCG1986)
4b Sniper & Sweet P (Sniper)

5a Harold & Mollie (Harold_On)
5b Jon & Patti (jnbhobe)
5c John & Melinda (JJC)

Including the $5 off with the code Save5, a 4 man cart is $37.50 per couple and a 6 man cart is $28.34 per couple

That leaves us bunches of options.

One way would be to mail me a check for the amounts above: $24/couple for the ferry and either $37.50/couple or $28.34/couple for the cart. I would have to receive it by the end of the month (July 31st). I’ll deposit it into the Ohio HOC account and prepay everything. Once I have everyone’s $$ for their cart, we’ll make that reservation. Once we have everyone’s ferry $$, we’ll make that reservation.

I’m purposely not giving you the address to send you the check because I’d like some dialogue on this. I have other ideas, but this would be the easiest.

Please let me know your thoughts by replying to this post, do not PM me. We’ll wrap this dialogue up by Sunday night.

jnbhobe

Whatever works best for you . We can send a check out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Kbvols

Bob, agree with others whatever is the easiest for you we'll do. Appreciate you coordinating all this we're going to have a great time. PiB will never be the same...

Buckeye

Fine with us. Please let me know where to send the check for the ferry and golf cart reservations. Thank you for all your efforts. Jim & Patti

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Here’s the information for Thursday’s optional trip to Put-In-Bay.

First, the Ferry over. We will be shooting for the 9:00a Miller Ferry, which is right down the street from our park. To get the group rate of $12 per person ($24 per couple) round trip, it all must be paid at once with one payment device, either prepaid or the morning of the 17th.

Next, the Golf Carts. Once we leave the ferry, we’ll use E’s Put In Bay Golf Carts which are located on the south part of the island where the ferry disembarks.

Again, to make reservations, they must be prepaid in full.

Based on your responses, we have the following “rosters” of carts:

1aBob & Connie (simsfmly)
1bKeith & Kim (Kbvols)
1cMike & Justina (Mike-n-Justina)

2aTom & Millie (ncc1701e)
2bJim & Patti (Buckeye)

3aDan & Karen (Herbiesrig)
3bPam & Lyle (PALTeam)

4aDon & cindy (DCG1986)
4bSniper & Sweet P (Sniper)

5aHarold & Mollie (Harold_On)
5bJon & Patti (jnbhobe)
5cJohn & Melinda (JJC)

Including the $5 off with the code Save5, a 4 man cart is $37.50 per couple and a 6 man cart is $28.34 per couple

That leaves us bunches of options.

One way would be to mail me a check for the amounts above: $24/couple for the ferry and either $37.50/couple or $28.34/couple for the cart. I would have to receive it by the end of the month (July 31st). I’ll deposit it into the Ohio HOC account and prepay everything. Once I have everyone’s $$ for their cart, we’ll make that reservation. Once we have everyone’s ferry $$, we’ll make that reservation.

I’m purposely not giving you the address to send you the check because I’d like some dialogue on this. I have other ideas, but this would be the easiest.

Please let me know your thoughts by replying to this post, do not PM me. We’ll wrap this dialogue up by Sunday night.

We're fine taking the easy path so sending a check is fine. We appreciate all the effort arranging this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike-n-Justina

Bob and Connie your doing a fantastic job.
It is gonna be a great time. Mike and I will do whatever is easier on you guys.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
We can send a check or deposit the money in a bank account whatever works best for you. Thanks for all your hard work on arranging the Rally. We await your instructions.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well Guess who's coming to the Rally. Late making reservations but I made it.
Arrive on the 16th and leave on the 21st. Site #140.

I'll be coming from the rally Wisconsin Dells. Probably stay at a close by park so I can arrive early on Wednesday.

BC

simsfmly

Well Guess who's coming to the Rally. Late making reservations but I made it.
Arrive on the 16th and leave on the 21st. Site #140.

I'll be coming from the rally Wisconsin Dells. Probably stay at a close by park so I can arrive early on Wednesday.

BC

Thats fantastic! I'll PM you the participation survey.

Will be great to see you again!

simsfmly

Check your inboxes. Sending out information about sending checks for the PIB Ferry & Golf Carts.

Thanks again for your input.

simsfmly

Do you want the check made out to you Bob or the Ohio HOC?

Great question, one that should have been answered in the email.

Make it out to me as the account where the money is held is in my name, not the club's.

Thanks, Sniper. (Unless the Commander told you to ask this. :rolleyes:)

Sniper

Great question, one that should have been answered in the email.

Make it out to me as the account where the money is held is in my name, not the club's.

Thanks, Sniper. (Unless the Commander told you to ask this. :rolleyes:)
Actually I read and re-read before I asked the question Bob. the Commander is not home from the grind yet but I think she would be proud of me because she is danged sure to ask me who to make it out to. LOL :D

simsfmly

Pretty happy to announce that, upon reviewing past numbers of the Ohio Rallies since 2010, we are on track to break the record of attendees set last year.

Thanks everyone for your participation.

Sniper

Pretty happy to announce that, upon reviewing past numbers of the Ohio Rallies since 2010, we are on track to break the record of attendees set last year.

Thanks everyone for your participation.
Great job Bob! Our check was sent out this morning. :)

simsfmly

Thanks to the following for promptly sending in your checks for

I received the following today:

Bob & Connie (simsfmly)
Keith & Kim (Kbvols)Jim & Patti (Buckeye)
Pam & Lyle (PALTeam)
Don & Cindy (DCG1986)
Sherri & Steve (Sniper)

Jon & Patti (jnbhobe)

Thanks again.

simsfmly

Thanks to the following for promptly sending in your checks for the Ferry & Golf Carts.

I received the following today:

Mike & Justina (Mike-n-Justina)

The cart with:

Bob & Connie (simsfmly)
Keith & Kim (Kbvols)
Mike & Justina (Mike-n-Justina)

&

DCG1986;
Sniper;

have been reserved.

Thanks again.

Status