EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Essex - 6/2/2017 to 6/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim-Lynn

Mike & Donna;

Just thought I would let you know that Lynn and I will not be able to make the Ontario or National Rally this year. I have completed all my Chemo & Radiation, and doing ok. Our daughter is getting married out west, so we will be heading out there for the wedding. Hope all have a great time, and all the best.

Jim

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Mike & Donna;

Just thought I would let you know that Lynn and I will not be able to make the Ontario or National Rally this year. I have completed all my Chemo & Radiation, and doing ok. Our daughter is getting married out west, so we will be heading out there for the wedding. Hope all have a great time, and all the best.
hi jim.

Jim
hi jim. sorry you cant make it but glad to know you have something nice to look forward to. we will miss you both. hope you stay in good health and enjoy your summer.

righttime

Hello heartland ontario members. We are asking for people to send us tentative dates of arrival and departure for the ontario rally at wildwood rv resort. Dates can be changed or updated as needed but a rough idea of dates and if your coming would be appreciated. Also anyone who may be able to donate to the welcome packages whether hand made or otherwise would be great. Just try to let us know what you have. Thanks.

Hi Mike and Donna

Solange and I will be arriving on the 1st. We will attend the supper on Thursday night. We are currently in Georgia slowly working our way home. I sent an email to Wildwood to confirm our attendance.

Neil

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Hi Mike and Donna

Solange and I will be arriving on the 1st. We will attend the supper on Thursday night. We are currently in Georgia slowly working our way home. I sent an email to Wildwood to confirm our attendance.

Neil
glad to hear. i have you down arriving on the 1st and leaving on the 5th but im sure departure date is flexable. drive safe and see you in june.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
An fyi for all attending about the early arrivals dinner. We have decided to go with a broasted chicken buffet which is a specialty of theirs at the 19th hole in wildwood. It includes all you can eat broasted chicken, a pasta or potato, mixed veg, salad and rolls/butter for $13.95/person. If you would like to order off the menu you can do that also. If possible could everyone let me know what they would prefer so i can let the kitchen manager know. Thankyou

asherwin

The early arrival dinner sounds great Mike. I sent the resort an email today letting them know the dates of our arrival and departure as well as 50A preference.

Murman

MURMAN
Today I made reservations at Wildwood, arriving on Thursday and departing on Sunday. We will also attend the early arrivals dinner. Looking forward to seeing all.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Today I made reservations at Wildwood, arriving on Thursday and departing on Sunday. We will also attend the early arrivals dinner. Looking forward to seeing all.
...............Ty for the update and glad you can make the dinner on thursday.

rcfraser

An fyi for all attending about the early arrivals dinner. We have decided to go with a broasted chicken buffet which is a specialty of theirs at the 19th hole in wildwood. It includes all you can eat broasted chicken, a pasta or potato, mixed veg, salad and rolls/butter for $13.95/person. If you would like to order off the menu you can do that also. If possible could everyone let me know what they would prefer so i can let the kitchen manager know. Thankyou

Chicken buffet sounds great at the 19th hole!

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
I am happy to say that wayne and gayle wilson will be coming to the rally as a "some other brand" attendee. It sounds better than the alternative ;-). Glad to have you both!

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Mike,

The Lester's will arrive on June 1st and depart on June 5th. And just as info, we and the Haines are from Mississippi, just a little farther south. LOL

Ricky & Rachel

14. Larry and judy haines......june 1st? - june 5th?......missouri.
15. Ricky and rachel lester.....june 1st? - june 5th?......Missouri.

arisce

Hi Donnna, just read the latest thread and you can put me down for a dessert-Vanilla Swirl Cake. Looking forward to next week. See you then. Karen & Bill

rcfraser

Hello Mike & Donna,

You can add us to the Potluck as bringing Smoky Triple Mac N' Cheese and a Kale Salad.

So far, looks like the weather is going to cooperate for the weekend 😎

See you in Essex!

Dale Smith

Hello from Dale and Alice Smith,

Mike and Donna, we will be bringing a large pot of chili to the potluck.

We will still attend this rally, but we are unable to go to the national rally due to some health conditions currently going on with Alice.

We will still leave the trailer at Wildwood in a storage condition, and come back on the next Saturday. And stay for a couple of nights, and then move on to do some Ontario camping near Pelee national Park.

That leaves us within an hour in case we need to get back for a appointment.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday afternoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Dale and Alice will attend the early arrivals dinner on Thursday evening, and the roasted chicken sounds great!

Friday night is burgers and sausage dinner.

Saturday night is the potluck dinner.

Alice is liking the sounds of this already!

Dale

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Hello from Dale and Alice Smith,

Mike and Donna, we will be bringing a large pot of chili to the potluck.

We will still attend this rally, but we are unable to go to the national rally due to some health conditions currently going on with Alice.

We will still leave the trailer at Wildwood in a storage condition, and come back on the next Saturday. And stay for a couple of nights, and then move on to do some Ontario camping near Pelee national Park.

That leaves us within an hour in case we need to get back for a appointment.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday afternoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Dale and Alice will attend the early arrivals dinner on Thursday evening, and the roasted chicken sounds great!

Friday night is burgers and sausage dinner.

Saturday night is the potluck dinner.

Alice is liking the sounds of this already!

Dale
hi dale and alice. ty for update. glad your coming to ontario rally and sad you cant make it to goshen and that alice is having some health issues. we hope its not serious in any way. we will have a great time at wildwood and look forward to seeing you both.

ljawest

We'll arrive Thursday around 2. Bringing Taco Salad for pot luck Saturday. Should I bring something Friday?

- - - Updated - - -

We'll arrive Thursday around 2. Bringing Taco Salad for pot luck.
I can bring something Friday as well. Broasted chicken is delicious!

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
We'll arrive Thursday around 2. Bringing Taco Salad for pot luck Saturday. Should I bring something Friday?

- - - Updated - - -

We'll arrive Thursday around 2. Bringing Taco Salad for pot luck.
I can bring something Friday as well. Broasted chicken is delicious!
Hi joanne. Just bring drinks, plates and utensils. Looking forward to seeing you both.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Jim and I are wishing you guys a great rally and great weather we are sorry we have to miss it but family obligations are keeping us away this time see you guys in Goshen next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.