EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Kingston - 9/7/2012 to 9/9/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willym

I look forward to seeing you again Tim. I remember the reversed wires (ground and neutral) on your trailer well. We still attend most Titanium rallies, including the annual Kingston Reunions.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
i play golf jon and if the chance is there to play i would play. have to see what rally schedule is like.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Jon & Mike,

I'll have my golf clubs with me, so I can play if time permits. Beware, I'm not that good.

Bob

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
We had a great time at our 2012 Ontario Rally. The weather held up for us. We had campfires every nite and again the potluck dinner was fabulous. I think a good time was had by all. Thanks to all the regulars and a special thanks to all the newcomers for their support.

Rick & Joanne

TimnJo

We had a great time, met a bunch of nice people, ate a bit too much but that's to be expected when there's so much good stuff. I'm planning on going to the national rally in Goshen next year (June 18 - 23) on the recommendation of everyone who's been to one.

A great big thank you to Rick & Joanne for organising a great rally, arranging all those fabulous gifts and making it all come together.

Thanks,

Tim & JoAnn

Willym

We had a great time and enjoyed seeing the people we met last year and meeting some ones. Thanks to Rick and Joanne and their helpers for putting this on. We'll miss next year's planned rally and he big one in Goshen, but we're game for a get together in September if anyone is interested for an informal rally, say in Toronto or Niagara. As for the spring rally, consider having a "tech" session, where people with issues or interesting RV experiences can share them with the group and maybe get some help. With my SOB group, some owners would also volunteer to open their rigs for showing or hold a "show and tell" to demonstrate neat accessories/gagdets, or modifications they they had. We also set up a sale or give away table for items that we didn't want.

thibideau

We had a great extended weekend a the Ontario Chapter rally at Rideau Acres, Kingston.
Thanks to Rick and Joanne and everyone for their hard work to make this rally another success for the Ontario members.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
yes it was another great ontario rally. thanks to joanne and rick for a job well done and congrats to bob and christine for being passed the torch to keep the ontario chapter going. was nice to hook up with some friends we have not seen since last year. unfortunately our rv'ing year is coming to an end soon while some of you will be going south. have a great time as i know i would. we like bill and margaret's idea for a show and tell and tech session next year. keep the idea's coming everyone.

JonV

Thanks for a great time! It was great meeting everyone in Kingston. We haven't managed to find our way home yet but should be there some time next week. Just enjoying the quiet of the Bruce Peninsula during the off-season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.