• Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?: Yes
  • Golf Cart restrictions?: proof of insurance
  • Golf Cart fees?: no

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Register by end of day 5/1/2019
  • Site fee: $53.40 tax included for cash only. If credit or debit cost will be $55+tax.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: june 1st
  • Potluck time: TBD

Additional Info:
Hello heartland members. Our rally will again be at this great resort for the benefit of those attending the national rally in goshen starting the week after. If you havent been here before its well worth it. Its very close to the windsor/detroit border crossing and only about 4hrs from goshen so not that far. There is a nice golf course winding its way thru the resort. Our potluck will be in the banquet room adjacent to the restaurant. It is a very clean park with all the amenities needed. To all our american rv friends please consider coming and have some fun before moving onto goshen. Any day trips or rally events will be added in the near future. There will be an early arrivals meal planned for the thursday night whether we order off the menu or go out to a restaurant outside the park. If you wish to come earlier in the week please let valerie know.

New update...........The rum runners tour has been cancelled due to lack of interest. Therefore a golf outing will be set up for the saturday and is open to anyone. If you can let me know if your interested. Also karen young would like to hold a greeting card class for anyone who is interested and this will be held on the saturday to. Time and location tbd. A heartland sponsored breakfast will take place sunday morning around 8am. There will be eggs, bacon, ham, homefries, toast and coffee/tea. We will have fruit and juice also. Saturday morning we would also like to do our regular trailer talk session where people can ask questions and/or relate some of their experiences with trailer repairs or offer advice. This is always benefit for the new heartland owners. Will probably be around 8am and happen at our site. Stay tuned for any further updates.

If anyone wants to golf let me know so i can make a list which has been started. I am thinking a 10:30 to 11am tee time.

Attendee's and golfers

1. Mike and Donna Tinklin.......mike - golf
2. Al and Kim Sherwin............al - golf
3. Bob and Christine Fournelle
4. Bill and Karen Young
5. Doug and Theresa Anglin
6. Brian and Bette Clemens
7. Wayne and Deb Kaufman
8. Neil and Solange Wolfe
9. Andy and Bev Moulton
10. Andy Robertson and Sandra Gibeault
11. Don and Diane Harris
12. Gord and Darlene Labombard
13. Mike and Wendy Genereaux
14. Bill and Donna Vandertuin
15. Dale and Alice Smith
16. Wayne and Gayle Wilson
17. Mike and Edythe kuhn
18. Randy and Liz Powell

Just a reminder that registration cutoff is middle of may. Anyone considering coming do so before then. We need some more of our fellow members from south of the border to come and have fun with us. Remember it will cost you less which is always nice.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
If anyone can let me know your arrival and departure dates asap so i can relay it to val at wildwood. Thanks.

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Mike, Lynne & I are planning to attend your Rally, will arrive May 30 and leave June 2. Doug Ollis

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
We have had some nice donations for our rally bags and liz and randy powell have secured some nice door prizes. If anyone else would like to donate a prize or may have a business connection that might want to please let me know. Thanks ahead of time!

- - - Updated - - -

Mike, Lynne & I are planning to attend your Rally, will arrive May 30 and leave June 2. Doug Ollis

awesome. happy to have some western influence at our rally. i will be bringing my cowboy hat ;-)

gasman

Camp Socializer
Mike, nothing is more consistent than change. Please show us arriving on the 29th and departing on the 2nd.

arisce

Hi Mike and Donna,
We will be arriving on May 30 and leaving June 3. See you then. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Just a note to everyone if you dont pass on to me your dates of arrival and departure you should call the park and let them know so valerie can assign sites for dates your going to be there. I have passed on dates for everyone that has given me theirs.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Karen young would like to have a greeting card class and would like to know who wants to come. I will be asking for the room we will be using for our gatherings for 1pm on saturday. If anyone wants to take the class please send a message so we can keep a list of who wants to participate. Thanks.

arisce

Hello everyone,
Just to add a few more details about the card-making class scheduled for Saturday afternoon, if there are enough people interested. We would be making 2 different cards-a "Triple Stamping" card and a stencil card and I am asking for a donation of $5 to pay for the materials, which I will provide. Participants need to bring a pencil, a ruler, scissors, glue, scotch tape as well as any embellishments, ie ribbon, twine, decorative pearls, etc that you might want to add to your cards. I will also have my embellishments with me. Please let me or Donna know if you are interested in attending. Thanks.

Last edited:

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Hello everyone.......please check new updated info above attendee list. Especially about potluck dinner. Hope to hear back form most if not all as per update. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone very soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I KNOW SOME OF YOU HAVE TOLD ME YOUR DATES OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE AND IF THE REST WHO HAVENT HAVE DONE SO THRU THE PARK OFFICE THATS FINE. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE EITHER PLEASE DO IT ASAP OR POSSIBLY YOUR SITE MAY NOT BE READY FOR YOU. THANKS.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Hi everyone
Where is the pot luck list? I cannot find it. I have not been on the form in a very long time
Regards Wayne

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Hi everyone
Where is the pot luck list? I cannot find it. I have not been on the form in a very long time
Regards Wayne[/QUOTE

Hi wayne. Just look ok event tab and beside each name their dish is marked there. Only have three right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone
Regards Wayne[/QUOTE

Hi wayne. Just look ok event tab and beside each name their dish is marked there. Only have three right now.

arisce

Hi Donna, I am bringing a Marbled Streusal Coffee Cake for the potluck on Saturday. Do we need to bring anything for Friday supper?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Donna, I am bringing a Marbled Streusal Coffee Cake for the potluck on Saturday. Do we need to bring anything for Friday supper?

CDN

B and B
We will fire up the smoker and smoke some pork roast for the Pot Luck.

We potentially are coming in early on Wednesday May 29, I will know for sure next week.

Brian

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders

- - - Updated - - -

hi karen. friday night will be a dessert potluck. we dont get banquet hall until 6. just getting everyone to bring a desert. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.