EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Niagara Falls - 6/20/2014 to 6/22/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonV

We've rescheduled our plans and are happy to say we WILL be able to attend this years Ontario rally. I'm sure we'll be there early so we can visit some of our favourite wineries!

jnbhobe

Bob, your phone # for the camp ground is wrong, it is 1-877-226-7275 not 1_877-226-7675. Thanks Jon

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
I was speaking with the owner earlier today and she indicated that some members had left messages and she would call them back. But she is on her own this week and it may take 24 - 48 hours to return the calls.

She also indicated that the phone number left on some messages were muffled and she did not get the full number. If you do not hear back by tomorrow, you should call her again.

jdamude

We are now booked into the campground. I see there are some folks arriving early. We may join the early arrivals. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

We we read the Vidler's article in the RV Gazette on full time RVing. It is a great read. Thank you.

Jeff & Pam

rfournelle

When booking your reservation for the Ontario Chapter Rally, PLEASE call the campsite directly. We have been asked NOT to use the on-line reservation feature. This feature is currently not active plus you will not receive the discounted rate of $45/night.

Thank you.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Got thru to make our reservation this morning.
We well be coming in on Wednesday with Jon and Patti (jnbhobe).
Looking forward to this rally.

Peace
Dave

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Made reservations today. We are arriving on June 17th and departing on June 23rd. No site numbers were assigned.

Jim & Colleen Marigliano are also reserved. I am unsure of their arrival and departure but I am sure Jim will post it.

Current temperature according to Rhonda is -25 with wind chill. Happy now to be from NJ!

rfournelle

Great Debbie.

So far, we are now up to 29 confirmed and six tentative.

By the way, the temperature of -25 is in Celsius. That translates to 13 below zero Fahrenheit. Still awfully cold. At my place (just outside Ottawa) this morning, it was 22 below zero Fahrenheit.

Bob

jbeletti

The Belettis are in! Contacted the CG yesterday to firm things up. We arrive 18-Jun and leave 23-Jun (5 nights). We're really looking forward to our first RV trip to Canada!

Come on state-side Heartlanders! Time to caravan north after the North American Rally in Urbanna, VA and support our friends to the north and see Niagara Falls from the Canadian side.

See you there!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Jim, Colleen along with Hanna and Samson will be arriving June 19th, and departing June 23rd. Looking forward to meeting or northern friends. Reservations made yesterday.

JonV

We are now booked into the campground. I see there are some folks arriving early. We may join the early arrivals. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

We we read the Vidler's article in the RV Gazette on full time RVing. It is a great read. Thank you.

Jeff & Pam

Eileen just submitted the column for the May/June issue.

rfournelle

Just to give you an update on the registration to date.

This rally is proving to be popular as we now have 33 rigs committed with 9 maybe's. So it appears we will hit our target of 40. We may be able to obtain some additional sites if we get more than 40 rigs wanting to join us. Register soon to ensure you get your spot.

This will be a terrific rally. The region is absolutely spectacular with numerous attractions.

We are really excited and looking forward to meeting everyone (old & new friends).

Bob & Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.