EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Bedford - 6/8/2012 to 6/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
The old dodge is all fueled up and I gave it a nice wash yesterday. Looking real good, maybe I can make a nice deal

Jim, you do not need a new truck. Just a pile of parts, a Cummins engine and you can build a truck the way you want.

truknutt

Committed Member
Nona, I can make mac and cheese too for the potluck....what else do we need? Are you getting the menu together?

Post #1 has all the food listed that I have been told about. I just wanna see this "Some type of luscious dessert...." that we've been promised!

DG

truknutt

Committed Member
Whew! I finished my part of the loading! It's a dern'd good thing I have a garage on this thing!!
Sodas & water & food, oh my!
Tables & chairs & goodies, oh my!!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Got some great memories all them choices of ice cream !!!! Yummy can't wait !!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Got some great memories all them choices of ice cream !!!! Yummy can't wait !!

Everything is cleaned, washed and loaded. Have a special place in the bed of the truck just for a dry ice cooler. Can you guess what goes in that dry ice? Whoever guesses right, gets first scoop.

See ya then
Jamie

truknutt

Committed Member
Everything is cleaned, washed and loaded. Have a special place in the bed of the truck just for a dry ice cooler. Can you guess what goes in that dry ice? Whoever guesses right, gets first scoop.

See ya then
Jamie

12 Varieties of HEAVEN!!!!

jnbhobe

Let the party begin, we got here yesterday afternoon and there are two other units here. We went to dinner with Ma & Pa (Jerry & Bill Steward) and we haven't seen the other couple yet. There is also a Cyclone sitting in the other end of the campground.

truknutt

Committed Member
Let the party begin, we got here yesterday afternoon and there are two other units here. We went to dinner with Ma & Pa (Jerry & Bill Steward) and we haven't seen the other couple yet. There is also a Cyclone sitting in the other end of the campground.

If my records are correct, that other couple should be the Protos. Is the smell of deep fried turkey wafting in the air?!

jnbhobe

Not sure Dave they are on 215 so not sure if they are with the rally group. Protos didn't make it last night they are next to us on 203 I think.

truknutt

Committed Member
If they are on Site 215, they better be high-tailing it outta there before tomorrow....that's where Jim & Cheryl are slotted!

Folks, we may be having fireworks at this rally!!! :rolleyes::p

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Dear All PA Rally Attendee's
At this time Colleen and I are not able to attend this weekends Rally. Our son's Varsity Baseball team are on there way to Binghamton NY to play in the NYS High School Varsity Baseball Championship and we the proud parents will be supporting him and his team. We will miss all you folks and all the laughs but this is an easy on and a good reason to miss a rally. See all of you next week in NY.

Murry and Colleen

Status
Not open for further replies.