EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 4/21/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
The rally crowd is rolling in. I understand from my covert operative 3 rigs are on site!!!
We'll be there tomorrow. Decided to head in a day early. Nothing better to do than hang out with our HL friends !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
We will be rolling in tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Is there enough electric supply for Friday morning breakfast to add a coffee pot and another electric skillet?? Not sure how I'm going to do the potatoes yet.

travelin2

Is there enough electric supply for Friday morning breakfast to add a coffee pot and another electric skillet?? Not sure how I'm going to do the potatoes yet.

We'll work it out. Weather depending We have access to a covered outdoor pavilion on the end of the rec hall. I'm going to scope it out later this morning for power outlets and we may gather there for pizza tomorrow night. Duane brought his cords. I have 2. We'll manage

travelin2

I can help cook some thing up if you would like.

Thx Dave. Your choice.
Check out the agenda also on Post #1. You see that bringing something additional is totally OPTIONAL. We should have plenty of soup to warm your belly. We'll have a batch of vegetarian too.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Nah, We won't be there until Thursday night.(work)

Later Thursday evening for us also. So after I get set up, I'm going to sit back with an adult beverage and watch Lyle shine up the ElkRidge for me. And enjoy the rest of my weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I think somebody said they were going to back it in for me too. I forget who that was though……

Status
Not open for further replies.