EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 4/21/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Later Thursday evening for us also. So after I get set up, I'm going to sit back with an adult beverage and watch Lyle shine up the ElkRidge for me. And enjoy the rest of my weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I think somebody said they were going to back it in for me too. I forget who that was though……

I don't know I thought there was valet service just pull up to the office and the parking guy will take of it for ya. I hear if you tip him big he will wash the bugs of your cap lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Sure wish I had seen this sooner. We aren't all that far away on these dates. We booked in Kutztown.

Cancel Kutztown and come on over. There are sites available. Be glad to have you!!!!

travelin2

Later Thursday evening for us also. So after I get set up, I'm going to sit back with an adult beverage and watch Lyle shine up the ElkRidge for me. ……

You can't afford me!!!!

kjm1970

Later Thursday evening for us also. So after I get set up, I'm going to sit back with an adult beverage and watch Lyle shine up the ElkRidge for me. And enjoy the rest of my weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I think somebody said they were going to back it in for me too. I forget who that was though……

Can that person back me in as well? :)

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
No problem Big Rig Fella. We gotcha covered. Oh by the way you got the best spot to back into.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

travelin2

cd78f3d3e3175b962b421ad999a8585e.jpg

Here ya go!!! Rally time is here...

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jamie and ginger arrived everybody can breathe a sigh of relief he did manage to back his trailer on his own (kinda). However he did have to pull up four times therefore he does get four demerits. So with that said we give him a 6 not bad Jamie not bad but try harder next time I guess you will be washing your own trailer tonight.

Bones

Jamie and ginger arrived everybody can breathe a sigh of relief he did manage to back his trailer on his own (kinda). However he did have to pull up four times therefore he does get four demerits. So with that said we give him a 6 not bad Jamie not bad but try harder next time I guess you will be washing your own trailer tonight.

Did you record the backing event?

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
OK, OK. My official excuses as I was making the 90° turn into the site I needed to relieve the stress off the axles. They were binding pretty bad. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.