EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lancaster - 4/18/2014 to 4/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaplady

Well in PA. The first day of deer season is almost like a national holiday. Wonder if they can do same for rally? Got my vote

jbeletti

Hello Heartlanders at the PA rally. I hope you've had a great time this weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing many of you this camping season.

chaplady

Jamie / Ginger Thank you both for a great time we had a blast!!!!. Nice meeting you all. If u decide on cape may let us know we can show you a shorter route. Happy Easter. Bill& Liz

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We are home safe and sound. Thanks Jamie, Ginger, and Madison for hosting a great rally. Ann and I had lots of fun with all our Heartland friends. Looking forward to the next one in New Jersey.

jrzygrl64

Bill and I would like to thank all our fellow Heartlanders who were at the PA rally this weekend for welcoming us into your group! We had such a great time! I wish we could be in 2 places at once and go to Cape May next month, but even though we can't wait to spend time with you guys again, family wins out! We really appreciate Jamie and Ginger for making the signs and organizing the whole weekend!
Thanks again!
Kelly

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We too are home safe and sound! Camper is all ready for our next outing and put away in storage.

Want to thank our Northeast Chapter Leaders for a very nice and productive meeting on Saturday. You are all thinking ahead and that makes things so easy!

Special thanks to Jamie, Ginger and Madison for a great season opener! Your idea of the rally signs was perfect! You guys are always thinking and we appreciate your attention to detail! The lunch at Plain & Fancy Farm was the best Fried Chicken I have had in a long time. Thank you for arranging that and taking care of the details!

To those who traveled in I very much enjoyed opening the season with all of you! I just wish it was a little warmer but none of us are in control of that!

Awesome weekend! Thank you!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thank you Jamie, Ginger and Madison for a great "summit" we had a blast and the sign idea was awesome we loved it. Hope to see you guys soon and it was great spending time with our old Heartland friends and meeting new ones

gschaaf

Thanks to Jamie,Ginger and Madison another spectacular rally!!! It was a great idea on the Heartland signs. See ya down the road!!

JIM-GERI

Hi Jaime, Ginger and Madison just wanted to say GREAT job and many Thanks for a great weekend! Also Big Thank You to Heartland for all there support keeping these Rallies going. Thanks Jim "COSMO" & Geri Reyes:cool:

oldmannj

I'm not late I promise!!! We just got home from Lancaster,and much like everyone else here, wanted to say MANY THANKS to Jamie , Ginger and Madison!!!! The yard signs were a stroke of brilliance !!! We had the best time. ED. :angel:

porthole

Retired
Uneventful ride home tuesday We were last to leave shortly after the North Carolina rig.

But not before we had the chance to speak to 2 couples that pulled in Monday with a Big Horn and Big Country. Both from New Jersey and neither knew about the club.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Good job Duane! Really appreciate you guys getting the word out long after we're gone! I also saw a brand new Prowler in Barnegat today!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.