EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Mifflinburg - 5/20/2016 to 5/22/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Crowds starting to form for tonight's meet n great.
14si1z9.jpg

gschaaf

Wow!! Looks like a great time sorry we couldn't make it Nancy and Lyle my mouth is still watering looking at them pork butts. Couldn't pull the trailer anyway the truck scheduled to go in for detail this weekend. Everybody have a good time. See ya down the road!!!

JWalker

New Heartland friends and first time ralliers.

Dale & Karen Fredrickson
34fgmza.jpg

Steve & Pamela Haskin
30mo595.jpg

Last edited:

JWalker

Another great potluck. Thanks Lyle and Nancy for all the hard work.
1zbb434.jpg

Our little entertainer
2qn5ket.png

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Danger Will Smith!!!! There is a bright shiny orb in the eastern sky which is unfamiliar to me! What can it be???? Is it the Mother Star??? Oh me, oh my !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We sure scared it away didn't we?? :(

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
What an awesome bunch. At least Thursday and Friday were rain free and we took this great group photo.
Safe travels everyone!!!
ae335c979e56e736735ff1eaa51fc3c1.jpg

JWalker

Home safe and sound. Truck and trailer are washed and put away. The essentials are unloaded. Rained the entire way home. Thanks everyone for a great rally. Lyle & Nancy, great food and great fun. Hope to see everyone soon.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Plate looks good. We are home safe, unloaded and ready for our next trip out.
Great rally, good company, plenty of water (LOL) and food. Back to salad for the next week (or two or three).
Thanks Lyle and Nancy. "You done good!"

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Lyle and Nancy for a great rally! Dale and I had a great time and loved meeting everyone. We can't wait to see everyone in July at the regional!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jnbhobe

Had a good time exploring your countryside Lyle and Nancy, Maybe you'll let us come back you put on a great rally, Thanks !!!!!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Nancy and I appreciate your kind words but the thanks go out to all of you! Without your support, there would be no rally and all of our preparation would be for not.
Your generous participation in the raffles, your unselfish support for our church's Kitchen Cupboard, all the delicious side dishes for the potluck, lively banter amongst each other, refreshing acquaintances, making new ones, that's what this is about. All of us together make these events a success!
Safe travels and we'll see you somewhere down the road...

Status
Not open for further replies.