EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Cleveland - 5/3/2019 to 5/5/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopsRV2

Bill,

I still hope to make it with my wife and daughter. My trailer was broken into here in Lexington recently and I'm still trying to work some repairs and replacements, but I'll keep you guys updated. More to follow...

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bill,

I still hope to make it with my wife and daughter. My trailer was broken into here in Lexington recently and I'm still trying to work some repairs and replacements, but I'll keep you guys updated. More to follow...
Let's make it happen!!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Had to change the reservations to coming in on Friday, the 3rd. See yall then.

jimpav

.....Just wondering if I40 is still under construction, fixing after all the rock slides in SC, Tn. etc. We were at our other house in Chapin, S.C. a couple of weeks ago, and the drive from our home in Holland, Mi was terrible through that area.

billyjoeraybob

.....Just wondering if I40 is still under construction, fixing after all the rock slides in SC, Tn. etc. We were at our other house in Chapin, S.C. a couple of weeks ago, and the drive from our home in Holland, Mi was terrible through that area.
Went through I 40 on March 15 east bound fine. West bound only 1 lane. Not sure of current status

Nabo

Fun time at the SC Rally. Thank you Janet and Bill for a wonderful time.
SC Chapt Rally 2019.jpg

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Bill & Janet, Santha and I had a great time. Looking forward to your next one.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Bill & Janet,

Thanks so much for hosting such a good rally. Connie and I enjoyed ourselves.

Hope to see everyone again down the road.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thank you Bill and Janet for a great rally weekend! Becky and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Phil

billyjoeraybob

Janet and I would like to extend a sincere thank you to all of you who attended this year's SC Rally. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed all of the food and fellowship! In addition, for our Heartland Gives Back, we raised $265 for the Alzheimer's Association. Thank you Phil Smith for sharing your families experience with this dreadful disease. We hope everyone had as much fun as we did and hope to see you next year if not sooner! Safe travels to you all!

billyjoeraybob

The official group photo
f1fd4af03c8c206926e6c4bafe345930.jpg

Nabo

Cool pictures
Thank you for a great - fun time in the Foothills of South Carolina. Safe travels everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.