EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Chattanooga - 9/23/2016 to 9/25/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yeah - TwoWinks are coming. Got ya down for the dinner theater and t-shirts (L - XL). Hope your trip to Hershey RV Show will be successful and safe travels back down to TN.

Nabo

Great news - Saturday's night supper will be a catered event by Chef Josh. The only thing you will need to bring is your favorite drink. Josh is an Executive Chef who has just moved into the Chattanooga area. He's been an Executive Chef at such restaurants as Conch Republic at Rocket Landing and City Limits in Virginia.

Don't forget about your t-shirts. Just let us know the sizes that you will need. A sample of the shirts is on the first post. Cost is $10 for small to extra large (xl); 2xl or 3xl will be $12. The group photo will be taken Saturday evening with these t-shirts.

Still haven't gotten enough folks signed up for the pre-rally dinner theater (need 20) so this is still on hold. I'm trying to talk the manager into letting a smaller group come for the discount price but so far, no such like. Stay tune as things develop.

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Nathan and Byrd,

The Carrington's will be joining. We are planning on being there on Wed 21st. Will call tomorrow to get us a site. See you soon!

Nabo

Chris and Candi - glad to have ya'll. Would ya'll also like to go to the dinner theater? And/or t-shirts?

Van and Donna - got ya down for 2 shirts, both being 2xl's. You do not have to pay for them now, just when you pick them up at the rally. Thanks for asking.

Nabo

As of today's date (7-28-16), 10 campsites have been released back to the campground --- Sooo with this being said, if you are thinking about coming to the rally, go ahead and make your reservations. We only have 8 campsites left.

navyAZ1

Hi Byrd, Miss Ann and I want to come to your rally. We are having to wait to make the reservation until I get a firm date for my back surgery so we will know what dates to set for our arrival. As soon as we know something (hopefully today) I'll get with y'all as soon as we know something.

Nabo

Ron - all of us would love to have you and Ann at the rally but your health is more important. We have been praying for Miss Ann speedy recovery and will put ya'll on our prayer list. Let us know what ya find out.

We also have Bill and Bev Healy who has registered for the rally. Welcome :)

clayhud

Hi Byrd,

We will arrive Wednesday 9/21 for four (4) nights. Will not attend Dinner Theater event and no shirts needed. Looking forward to it.

Thanks,

Byrd - I have bad news. I just cancelled our reservation for the rally. We have had something to come up that is going to keep us from attending this rally. Hopefully we will make it to the Tennessee rally next year. If you have already ordered the shirts, I will be glad to mail you a check for them. If you have not ordered them, just cancel the shirts for Van and myself.

Nabo

Sorry that ya'll had to cancel but understand that things happens. It's happened to us before too. Don't worry about the shirts in that I have not placed the order yet. Hope to see ya'll down the road.

navyAZ1

Well the Parrish's will be coming to the rally, this will be 4 weeks after my surgery so I should be in good shape. I have made the reservation today, we would like T-shirts (1) XL, (1) 2XL, but not the Dinner show. We will arrive on the 21st, and leave on the 26th.

Nabo

Ron - we are glad that you and Ann will be attending the rally. Our thoughts and prayers will be with the both of you as you are having surgery, followed by a speedy recovery. I will put ya'll down for 2 t-shirts, 1-xl and 1-2xl. Please have Ann keep us informed as to your status/recovery.

haulinem

Byrd, I will be arriving on 20 Sep and setting things up for Grace. Due to a scheduling conflict I will not be there Thurs-Sun. If you could sign her up for the Dinner Theater and add two XL shirts we would appreciate it.

Thanks, Terry & Grace Vinson

Nabo

Ah man Terry - We will miss ya :( but glad Grace is still planning on staying. Yes - I will add her to the dinner theater group as well as 2 t-shirts, both being xl's. Maybe your schedule will clear where ya can stay. Grace - might put ya to work (haha).

Nabo

Question - did someone whose last name is Briggs or Bridges (not sure of spelling) just register for the rally Saturday morning July 6th? Just checking so that we will have all the stuff.

Last edited:

Nabo

Please welcome Greg Allen and his wife as guests to the rally. Glad to have ya'll.

There are only 4 more sites left. If you are thinking about coming, don't wait but go ahead and register. The campground is filling up quickly.

mthompson

Here's a bit of a blast from the recent past..... Gaffney SC rally. Mark and JoAnn are coming also. And we just heard from Glenn and Paula Martin, and their coming too. Can't wait to see you guys, hope you're doing good from your surgery.

Nabo

Mark and JoAnn, glad to have ya'll. When are ya'll arriving? and do ya'll want to get t-shirts (if so, sizes please).

Glenn and Paula - let me know when ya'll get registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.