EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Chattanooga - 9/23/2016 to 9/25/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

mthompson

Mark and JoAnn, glad to have ya'll. When are ya'll arriving? and do ya'll want to get t-shirts (if so, sizes please).

Glenn and Paula - let me know when ya'll get registered.

Nabo, Thanks for the welcome. We are arriving on the 22nd (our anniversary), leaving on the 26th or 27th. JoAnn and I would need a 2x and a 4x (if possible)

I believe that Glenn and Paula have also made their campground reservations.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Fantastic and Happy upcoming Anniversary. I'll double check with the campground tomorrow about the Martins.

divemart

Hi Nathan and Byrd,
We plan to attend the TN state rally and have made reservations with campground. We would like T-Shirts size XL and Small. Thanks and see you soon.
Glenn and Paula Martin

Nabo

Mark - I'll call the shirt company tomorrow to find out about the larger shirt and will let ya know.

Welcome Glenn and Paula. We are glad to have ya'll. I will put ya'll down for 2 t-shirts, one small and one xl. Can't wait to see ya'll again.

Nabo

OK - Don't forget about those nifty neat t-shirts. Orders have to be in by Sept 6th. See the first post for cost. Also check beside your name for those that have responded that wanted the shirts. It will be marked with a T. If I've missed someone, please let me know.
TN-Rally-t-shirts 2016R (2).jpg

marthamscott

Martha and Henry Scott will arrive on the 22nd. Confirmed site today. Will let you know by due date about t-shirts.

See you then!

Nabo

Welcome Henry and Martha Scott. Glad to have a fellow South Carolinian. Just let me know if ya'll want t-shirts later on. Safe travels.

Nabo

:( Bad news folks on the pre-rally event at Buttonwillow Church Civil War Dinner Theater. The theater has decided to cancel the performance. :( So with that being said, let's do a pre-rally pot luck cookout at the pavilion shed. Any suggestions???

Nabo

Please welcome Jerry & Sandy Briggs who had already registered with the campground. This will be their first rally so let's make them feel welcome.

Jerry - I have ya'll down for 2 t-shirts, one large and one xl (or 2xl).

Nabo

cookout.jpg Pre-Rally cookout Thursday evening. The Mathis will provide hamburgers and hotdogs. The rally will provide paper plates and utensils. Please bring a side or dessert to share and your favorite drink. We might need a couple of cooks.

Nabo

Nathan & I will be out of pocket until Monday but continue to respond to this post if you are planning on attending the pre-rally cookout and what you are thinking about bringing.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.