EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 04/21/2023 to 04/23/2023

Added to Calendar: 04/21/23, 04/22/23, 04/23/23

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
We are not a member of the Tennessee Chapter.. we will be in the area around then.. Are we allowed to Attend? We have never attended a rally, what should we expect? Will Heartland reps and some service be available?
Thanks
Jim
Jim, you are welcome to attend any HOC chapter rally. We would be happy to have you attend and get to know you. This will be a laid back rally with plenty to do in the area so we may decide to do things as a group or on your own. We will have some meals together that the club will provide and others will be potluck. We will get an agenda together as we get closer to the rally date. Rallies are mostly a chance to meet other members and share experiences, travels and helpful tips on our rigs. Just call the campground to reserve your site and mention that you’re with the Heartland rally. Then reply on this forum with the dates that you will attend along with your t-shirt sizes so they can be ordered.

jimcat

Jim, you are welcome to attend any HOC chapter rally. We would be happy to have you attend and get to know you. This will be a laid back rally with plenty to do in the area so we may decide to do things as a group or on your own. We will have some meals together that the club will provide and others will be potluck. We will get an agenda together as we get closer to the rally date. Rallies are mostly a chance to meet other members and share experiences, travels and helpful tips on our rigs. Just call the campground to reserve your site and mention that you’re with the Heartland rally. Then reply on this forum with the dates that you will attend along with your t-shirt sizes so they can be ordered.
Just sent email to the campground as we may pop in the 19th and leave the 24th.. would that still qualify for the rally? Or is the block just for the 21st to the 24th? Second what is the cost of the shirts? I would be a mens XL and the mrs a womens Large.. thanks

superduty08

Just sent email to the campground as we may pop in the 19th and leave the 24th.. would that still qualify for the rally? Or is the block just for the 21st to the 24th? Second what is the cost of the shirts? I would be a mens XL and the mrs a womens Large.. thanks
Most of us arrive early also we will be there on the 19th too. The shirts are furnished by Heartland at no cost to us. We will also have a Dexter rep to present a seminar Sat morning. TST is also sending items for door prizes. Do you have a site#? I also need your names to add you on our attendees list. Looking forward to meeting y’all!

Last edited:

jimcat

Most of us arrive early also we will be there on the 19th too. The shirts are furnished by Heartland at no cost to us. We will also have a Dexter rep present a seminar Sat morning. TST is also sending items for door prizes. Do you have a site#? I also need your names to add you on our attendees list. Looking forward to meeting y’all!
I have emailed the park. Hopefully they will respond. I'm working in AZ and weekends I'm alone at the park, doing check ins and such. I'll ge able to call them, minday for sure
Jim and Brenda Catanzaro

jimcat

Just spoke with Pam, we will be in site 43. 19th to the 24th.

Jim and Brenda Catanzaro
Mens XL and women's large
Thanks

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
We are not a member of the Tennessee Chapter.. we will be in the area around then.. Are we allowed to Attend? We have never attended a rally, what should we expect? Will Heartland reps and some service be available?
Thanks
Jim
Anyone is welcome to any of the rallies. No real membership required these days.
What to expect: warm welcomes from others, food, food and some more food. Maybe some Fireball around the campfire. Any help you might need from fellow owners. We have a great group of people here in the Heartland family.
Enjoy,

superduty08

I just booked site 34. 4/19-4/24

Pamela Bowne and Beau Dixon
Women's Large
Men's X-Large
Great that y’all can come and the main agenda is for evening meals, games and fellowship. There is a play theater that has afternoon shows and anyone that would like can get together and attend that or explore nearby parks with trails. I need to put the agenda on the first post soon.

katiemc0587

Will there be a rally in the fall? We are new owners and haven't had a chance to take our RV out yet. Currently being worked on as our slide malfunctioned the other day not sure it will be fixed for this rally otherwise we would love to attend We have a Bighorn 3883MD. Also, is there a Facebook group for Tennessee Heartland Owners?

superduty08

Will there be a rally in the fall? We are new owners and haven't had a chance to take our RV out yet. Currently being worked on as our slide malfunctioned the other day not sure it will be fixed for this rally otherwise we would love to attend We have a Bighorn 3883MD. Also, is there a Facebook group for Tennessee Heartland Owners?
Heartland has done away with our chapter leader position within our club and set it up so that any member may host a rally with heartland’s approval. This rally will be our last planned rally but there is one planned by a host in the Sevierville area about a week after ours. There is a fb page called heartland rv owners. I hope you get your camper back soon. Feel free to join us if you can. The reserved sites expire on the 21st but my bet is that sites will still be available.

Plocke630

Great that y’all can come and the main agenda is for evening meals, games and fellowship. There is a play theater that has afternoon shows and anyone that would like can get together and attend that or explore nearby parks with trails. I need to put the agenda on the first post soon.
I have to cancel our reservation.