EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Lou_and_Bette ah-uh - got ya down for 2 shirts.

Hey Linda (lindaw) - you originally told me 2xl for the shirts. Is it suppose to be 2 shirts, size xl? Thanks

navyAZ1

Yeah, we got in they just had a cancellation, Byrd heard about it called me then I called Pat and we're in for site #46 arriving on the 4th. This means Ann and I are going to start getting our HOC rally fix going straight from the GA chapter rally to the TN/KY chapter rally. We are soooooo looking forward to getting back on the road again.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Ron, glad you were able to get the nice site we had to give up. Sorry we have to miss what is sure to be a great rally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

We are so glad that Ann & Ron are back on the road again and are coming to the rally. Welcome :)

navyAZ1

Ron, glad you were able to get the nice site we had to give up. Sorry we have to miss what is sure to be a great rally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
While we hate it that y'all had to cancel, we're glad at the same time that we were able to get into the rally. Now that Miss Ann's medical issues are almost totally a thing of the past, we are ready to get back on the road. We know how it is to have to cancel, since we had to cancel for the Rally in Goshen. We'll try to do that site justice with our presents.

navyAZ1

Hey Byrd, I've got the info on the cost and where to send the check for the Playhouse, if you send me info on the T-shirts I include that payment also.

Nabo

FYI - The question has been asked if those who are sending in the playhouse money can include the t-shirt money at the same time. Yes - that's fine.

ncc1701e

Byrd, tell Nathan that I'll not be playing golf with the guys. Right now we will still be at the rally with the camper. Let me know how much to send you for t-shirts and the show.

Tom

Nabo

So Tom - you are still in limbo about having the shoulder surgery done. There will be pleenty of help around if you do decide to bring the Sundance so dont worry about that. The playhouse tickets are $23 ea and your shirts are $10 ea - total $66. Keep us informed after you talk with the surgeon.

ncc1701e

So Tom - you are still in limbo about having the shoulder surgery done. There will be pleenty of help around if you do decide to bring the Sundance so dont worry about that. The playhouse tickets are $23 ea and your shirts are $10 ea - total $66. Keep us informed after you talk with the surgeon.

Not in limbo, the MRI left little room about the need for surgery. Golfing is pretty much out of the question is all. We've just decided to wait until October for the surgery. Try to get some work done around here first. The next real question comes on Friday when the MRI on the other shoulder is done. The real concern is that I may have to have both done before it is all over. I can do pretty much anything I want to except may bench press weights, that kinda hurts.

Where (address) do you want the check sent for the playhouse and shirts?

Nabo

Tom we have taken you off the golfing list buuuuut an outside judge is still needed for the "challenge of the pink ball" so your presense is still required. You can send the check to our home address, 820 Foothills Rd, Lenoir City, TN 37771.

Rodbuster

Hey Tom, sorry to hear that your going to miss out on the golf.

As far as being a judge for the "Pink Ball", well, it's not really a challenge....based on the past 2 tournaments, it's more like a formality.

Dick

Status
Not open for further replies.