EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

I can do potato salad! Do we really have to wait 9 months???

Seriously!

I agree - it's too long to wait. Wish I could figure out a way to bring my smoker on the road with me, but I can't add a dual receiver and platform on the back of my demo coach :(

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim, you could put a receiver on the front of that new 450 and attach a tray! But we can always just hit up Dan to do all the smoking!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Gosh - I've been out of the forum for a couple of days and WOW. Thanks Jim for taking the reins and heading up the pre-pre-rally's events. What a great idea for all of those that will be arriving early. Or would we like to do this on Friday evening? Thanks Hoyt for offering your smoker as well. Let's see how this will all work out.

The rally was trying to work out a catered meal for Saturday night but nothing is finalized yet. Will everyone know as things are set in stone.

​Happy New Years everyone!

croessel

Byrd, Elsie and I just made our reservations for the rally. We will be coming in on Friday. They have us on site 19.

Nabo

Yea - the bread lady is coming!!! We are so glad that Craig and Elsie are coming. How many loaves are ya'll bringing???

Nabo

Talked with the campground folks today and there are still a couple of spots open. If you are thinking about coming to the rally, you might want to go ahead and make your reservations.

Agenda updates: Friday evening will be a Meet-N-Greet being held in the pavilion. Time to be announced. Please bring an appetizer or finger food to share.
Saturday evening will be a catered meal. All of the details have not been finalized yet but stay tune. Door prizes will be given away.

Lou_and_Bette

Just changed our reservation...worried about a spot over Labor Day...coming in on Sunday 1 Sept, so Jim if you need any help I will be available to help...and I make a fair cole slaw for the pre-rally BBQ.

Lou

Last edited:

Nabo

WOW so many coming in early. Glad that those can change their schedule to come in.

Craig - tell Elsie the more the merrier. Thanks

MCTalley

Add Malcolm and Valerie Talley to the list (HOC #2267). We just called and have a spot reserved from Sept. 2 - 8.

Nabo

Another folks from AL. Glad to have ya'll Malcolm and Valerie. Malcolm - do you like to play golf? The golfing crowd would love to have ya join in.

MCTalley

My golf career was brief and ended many years ago. However, if someone wants to share their clubs with me, I could attempt to re-enact my wicked hook once again.

Nabo

Oh - I feel pretty sure there will be plenty of clubs around for you to use if you are right handed. Think about it and let us know if you would like to play.

VKTalley

Oh - I feel pretty sure there will be plenty of clubs around for you to use if you are right handed. Think about it and let us know if you would like to play.

Nathan, he is a right-hander. I'll remind him to decide if he wants to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.