EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 5/9/2014 to 5/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The printing company is closed due to the 7-9 inches of snow that we had yesterday/last night so stay tune as I get updates from them.

We only have 11 spots left so if you are planning to come, better make your reservations soon :eek:. I did talk with the campground today and was told that May looks like the best month yet on reservations and the park is starting to fill up quickly - soooo get those reservations in.
Also - does anyone know Bill Truitt? They have registered as part of us but I wanted to double check with ya'll.

Gizzy

Byrd, Just finished reserving site #5 for the rally. Lily and I are looking forward to attending. Will arrive on Fri (5/9 and depart Mon 5/12.

Nabo

Welcome Jerry and Lily. Glad ya'll can make it and will be good to see ya'll again.

That leaves only 10 more sites left. Got those reservations in.

Nabo

Donnie and Sandy Tesh from NC also just contacted us to let us know that they have registered for the rally. Glad to have them.

And now it's down to 9 sites.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Byrd Walter and I will be making reservations tomorrow.will let you know site#
LindaW

Nabo

Yea Linda - it was so good to have ya'll at the last rally and look forward to seeing ya'll in a couple of months. Just let us know the site number once you register.
Rally on.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
I want to extend to all our Southeast friends, a special invitation to join us at the Kentucky Heartland Owner's Rally the weekend following the Tennessee Rally. We are only 222 miles north on I-75 in Georgetown, KY. Check us out on the "Events" link. See you in Sevierville and hopefully in Georgetown. Ken

Nabo

Got ya'll down Jan and Bill. Hope you didn't get as much snow as we did (7.5" here). Can't wait to see SPRING!!!!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Yea Linda - it was so good to have ya'll at the last rally and look forward to seeing ya'll in a couple of months. Just let us know the site number once you register.
Rally on.
Byrd got my reservation site 84 arriving on the 8th and leaving on 12th. If you need any help just let me know.
Linda

Nabo

Fantastic Linda - got ya'll down.

Question - somewhere in the back of my mind, I'm thinking ya'll ordered a new Landmark. Did Ya????

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
The Smith's are coming to TN! We are registerd in site#43! Look forward to seeing everyone.
HOC 1013

Phil

Last edited:

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
We were supposed to have been at RV's for Less yesterday and today but a little think called Mother Nature spoiled it. Will be there NEXT Thursday and Friday! :)

Nabo

Congratulations Phil/Becky on your new condo on wheels and welcome to the rally. Gosh - sounds like we are going to have a Key Largo convention.

Now only 6 sites left. Got those reservations in.

ncc1701e

I am very sorry to inform you, Byrd, that we will be attending the rally. Arriving on May 9th and leaving on May 12th, Site #86. There goes the neighborhood. LOL....

Tom & Millie.................oh and Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.