EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Beaumont - 10/18/2013 to 10/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsavoie

Tom, If there are still spaces available, Gayle and I would like to attend the Beaumont rally. We have missed the rallies for several years and would like to see the old gang again. Dick

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Terry and Carol Hershberger are coming to the Rally! Will be arriving on Thursday and departing on Sunday.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Wow, Dick and Gayle, Terry and Carol and now Bill and Ornell! It will be like old times... Looking forward to seeing everyone.

hcriddle

WooHoo!! Bill and Ornell are coming. If we aren't careful this is going to be a blowout party!

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
I'll repeat what Buddy said "woo hoo" what a group. I've got Terry & Carol and Bill & Ornell down. Please make your reservations with the park. I'm going to go get more ice cream...........

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Tom... Please add Sandie & me to the list, we will arrive on Thursday the 17th and leave on Sunday the 20th. We have been assigned site number 8.
Thanks
Bret
( HOC member #2059)

Last edited:

TomMar

Bret - We have you down. This rally is really growing, good times will be had. We'll see ya' there

TomMar

Good deal Mike. I checked with the desk and they had everybody except one person. BTW - that's a pretty nice Big Horn in your signature.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Please put Jim & Sheila Gratz down if you have room. I will call tomorrow to reserve a spot.

TomMar

Please put Jim & Sheila Gratz down if you have room. I will call tomorrow to reserve a spot.

Jim- it would be great to see you and Sheila but we have hit the max the park allowed us. They have a lot of long term folks working on the pipeline. Give them call and see if they have had any other cancellations and can give us one more site. Here's hoping.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Will call them tomorrow. It is funny you can stay there 2 days and the third day is free. At $40 a night (their nightly rate) that is $80. Or you can pay their group rate at $35 a night for 3 nights = $105. You do the math. Or you can use your Passport America and stay 50 percent off for 2 nights ($40) and then $40 for the 3rd night is $80. We shall see if they can get us in. We stay there all the time when visiting DW sister.

Teeceelou

Mike and I are registered and in Site 16. We will come in Friday morning. See you there!

Patrice and Mike Fogarty #1711
2012 Key Largo

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mike and Patrice & Jim and Sheila, it will be good to see y'all again.

TomMar

Kirk & Rhonda - Welcome - it's always nice to meet new friends. I will put your name on the list. I will have an agenda for the rally posted in a couple of days so keep an eye out on this forum.

Kirk I was not able to find a Heartland Owners Club number for you, have you applied for one? You don't have to have one for the rally but it will save you the $20 rally fee. The full membership is $70 for three years and you never have a rally fee, any HOC rally in the country. You also get 10% discount on any parts purchased from the factory. There is also a 1 year temporary membership for $0. Either way I would encourage you to check them out on the Portal page of the forum. We are looking forward to meeting y'all. Travel safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.