EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
I received a PM from Martin and Barbara Munoz stating they will not be able to join us for the rally.

Only two more days before I need to turn in the tee shirt order. I currently have 15 tee shirts ordered, 5 more will need to be ordered for a minimum order of 20 shirts.

danemayer

Hi everyone,

I know from forum posts that a lot of people haven't been able to get their TV audio to play through their surround sound speakers. I'd like to offer attendees help making the necessary connections and will be bringing a collection of various cable types to the rally. I'll have to ask you to reimburse me for cable cost (most will be $10 or less), but my time is free.

If you're interested, please send me a PM (I don't want to hijack the rally thread). It would also be helpful if you could dig out your TV and Surround Sound manuals or download copies from the manufacturer's website, so we don't have to guess about the menu settings that are needed.

We'll be arriving on Wednesday afternoon and leave on Monday morning.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there.

Terry H

Staff member
I have arranged for us to have a Heartland Gives Back Initiative during the rally! Details are in the first post of this thread.

Terry H

Staff member
Announcing another great event on Saturday! ExploreUSA RV in Wills Point, Tx will be having a Open House. ExploreUSA RV will also provide a free Lunch. This will be from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM.

Also please see the first post for a updated Rally Agenda.

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great news, Terry! They have one of the new 2013 3010RL Elite Big Horn, with the new features, if they don't sell it before we get there. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Haha, we're partial to the BH 3455RL. But it sure is nice!

Terry H

Staff member
Less than 2 weeks until the Rally! If someone can bring a 30 or 40 coffee maker to use during the rally please reply here or PM me.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

CTD2005

Hi Terry, my work schedule has changed and unfortunately we have to cancel. We obtained some new jobs and we have to do them while they are available. I also had to cancel this weekend in Boerne. We will have to try again at another one.

Terry H

Staff member
Nick,

Sorry to hear that you will not be able attend the rally. I am glad to hear your have some new jobs. Hope to meet you at a rally in the future.

TravelTiger

Hey all coming to Canton, be sure to being your bug repellant or similar. West Nile Virus, carried by mosquitos, has been on the rise in the NTX area.

Terry H

Staff member
Carol and I arrived at Mill Creek Resort late this afternoon. Lou and Bette arrived earlier in the afternoon. We both left from the last rally in Boerne this morning. The rally is getting closer to getting started!

TravelTiger

See y'all tomorrow, probably late afternoon.

CTD2005

Hope everyone has a safe trip. I'm really bummed we are not going and didn't get to attend Boerne, but I have to take the work while it is available. With the winter monthes coming up busineness will most likely slow way down. Hopefully we will meet some of you guys in Kerrville at the Buckhorn in Feb.

Terry H

Staff member
I updated the Rally Agenda in the first post of this thread. Some some event locations in the Grand Lodge were updated.

Also the North Lobby in the Grand Lodge is open to the general public and us all day for visiting and games.

jbeletti

Hey North Texas! Here's wishing Terry, Carol and attendees a great inaugural North Texas Chapter Heartland Owners Club Rally! Have fun y'all!

Jim B

Terry H

Staff member
Jim,

Thanks for the wishes. We started having fun this afternoon.

About 18 of us went to a nearby BBQ restaurant tonight, we had a great time. Visiting with old friends and meeting and visit with new friends. The rally is off to a great start and the rally officially begins tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.