EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Montgomery - 4/7/2017 to 4/9/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Hi Tom & Marti
We came to your Bourne rally 2 years ago. We are in Houston and have to go to Spring Saturday. Thought we'd see if it would be ok to pop by and say hi?

Mary & Phil

Absolutely come by, we even have some Fireball available. LOL. There are sites available if you want to bring the rig. :cool::rolleyes:

8amps

Absolutely come by, we even have some Fireball available. LOL. There are sites available if you want to bring the rig. :cool::rolleyes:
Thanks! I don't see a schedule in the first post, are you doing happy hour tomorrow? It'll just be the two of us (we'll leave the rig in Houston). Looking forward to seeing all y'all!

TomMar

Thanks! I don't see a schedule in the first post, are you doing happy hour tomorrow? It'll just be the two of us (we'll leave the rig in Houston). Looking forward to seeing all y'all!
The schedule is under AGENDA. We have the pot luck about 6:30. Ron Hoover RV & Marine is furnishing the meat. Other than that it's a pretty calm day. There will be dominoes.

kbbagshaw

First time to a rally- not disappointed

This was our first time at a rally. It was great to meet Tom and Marti. We enjoyed talking to newbies like us as well as the experienced rally goers.
Lord willing, this rally was only the first of many more.
Safe travels,
Kevin and Brenda

anjoro

Andy and I also enjoyed meeting everyone. For our first Rally it was great! So looking forward to many more. Thank you Tom and Marti for helping make our first Rally very memorable. JoAnn (#2)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

dlw930

Thanks for the great South Texas Rally, Tom and Marti. We look forward to seeing everyone at a rally down the road.

Several folks at the rally asked where we got our awning screen. The company's website is www.shadepro.net

David & Donna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

As others have said, it was a great rally. It is kind of sad that you two are giving up the helm after just four years, but Peggy and I certainly enjoyed all of your rallies and the good times we had at them. We have met and made a lot of lasting friends at them. Enjoy your new freedom and adventures.

TomMar

Thanks folks for all the support and kind words. This was the largest and best rally we did because we had everyone mixing with everyone, newbees and old timers.

I want to pass extra thanks to Marti. This and all the other rallys would not have been possible without her help. Too often her efforts were overlooked. She was the workhorse.

I trust everyone has hung their Guardian Bells. Travel safe everyone.

cgaskins

Hello everyone! Allison and I had a great time meeting everyone this past weekend. We truly appreciate everyone's hospitality. Hopefully we can make the next rally in Texas. If any of you are ever in the Austin, Texas area - look us up.

Regards,
Chris

cgaskins

Quick question. I noticed that a couple of you had very nice made to fit landing gear foot pads. Can you point me to where you purchased them?

Thanks,
Chris

pegmikef

Quick question. I noticed that a couple of you had very nice made to fit landing gear foot pads. Can you point me to where you purchased them?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris, Attend a lot of rallies. At many of them a snap pads starter kit (two pads) are often a door prize. I won mine in Louisiana last year so I only had to buy four.

Buster537

Tom & Marti,
We had a GREAT time at our first Texas rally; I don’t think it will be our last. We met some really fine people – and their pets. Everyone did a fantastic job. We appreciate your hard work. Be safe, hope to see you down the road.
James & Rhonda

Status
Not open for further replies.